AUTUMN MEETS WINTER ( XXVI )

Enix Morris

"Non ucciderlo ancora," I command to other person on the line and ended the call.

I watched Arista as he run on the other side of the street. I shaked my head and smirked, not because I know that he'll end up getting beaten by his Brother but because of the kiss that we'd shared. Oh boy, good thing I don't have parents anymore or else, I'll end up dead.

I started the engine of my car and drive my way to one of my companies, to where my private jet is waiting for me. I can't help but feel guilty on how stupid I was to play as if I don't know anything about him. Arista had no idea that I knew his secret he's hiding from me. He thought I am just one of his school's shareholder, same with Quilo, where indeed, I really am like his Brother who's part of the underground society.

Yeah, like his Brother. But unlike him, I don't pretend infront of Arista like he doesn't exist. I mean, how could he? How could I? When Arista's beauty can effortlessly beat a real girl from the way he looks and act. Oh god. Thinking of him makes me want to make him mine -- alone.

Oh fuck! How I wish I was his older brother. Swear to god, I'll not waste a single day not to appreciate and bond with him. So fucking gorgeous! From his lustrous face, down to his fair white skin that is so smooth, down to his legs that I would like to be wrap on around my waist, and his strabwerry scent that makes me go insane whenever I'm with him, makes me want to own him, fuck him, and make him just mine. Yeah, that's how much I love Arista to be around me.

But damn. Being the Capofamiglia is a serious thing. I can't just be with one person all the time or else, the things that I worked hard for years will be gone in a glimpse including him if I will not be careful, and I don't want that to happen. So I'm doing all my best to protect Arista from whoever wants to hurt him because of me and of course, I don't want Quilo to know yet that I'm already making my way to Arista or I will ruin everything what I had planned of.

"Buonasera Capo," my pilot greeted and bowed at me.

While we're on our way back to Italy to take care some of my obligations, I fished my phone out from my pocket and dialed one of my men who I ordered to be Arista's bodyguard. He, as what most of you might say, is my spy to every Arista's move. He follow him everywhere and anywhere and like a wind, he'll not be able to notice him that's why I know everything that he is doing everyday. Don't get me wrong. I just want to make sure that he's doing alright.

"È già a casa?" I asked.

"Si Capo. Mi sono assicurato che fosse tornato a casa sicuro come quello che avevi ordinato."

"Bene." I replied, and turned off my phone and fished it back inside my pants pocket.

I rest my head on the seat as I look at the stars that shines so bright in the middle of the dark sky that reminds of my first time meeting with Arista. I wonder if he still remembers the younger version of me from before. Hell, that'll be nice and sweet of him if he does.

"We're so sorry, honey, if we need to go to the party and leave your brother at home. I hope you understand. The gathering that we will be attending is a must as part of the society." says Mother as she faces towards me with a smile from the front sit beside my Father whose driving. We do have a driver but at times likes this, he will drive his car and somehow, show off what he owes infront of other people while our bodyguards follows us from behind with their own cars.

"It'll be fine, son. I heard, Mr. Naito's son will be there too and that both of you are at the same age. You probably might want to talk and be friends with him since years from now, you and Quilo are going be the next heirer's."