Paris, Here I Come

(( Ok reader, I'm just going to warn you before you read this story.
   This is what I'm like when writing:
*joins Fandom* Ooo, I think this character/people. lEts MaKe a StoRY
*gets to like chapter five* bored...
  *finds another fandom* oOoo
   Repeat XD
Ok have fun reading))

     (Y/N) POV

   Ya boi gets to go liVE IN PARIS! The only reason is because my parents got enough money and thought we needed a change...ok there may have been more reasons BUT those are the only two that matter cuz we gOING TO PARIS TO LIVE THERE! WO HO!

   As we speak, we are heading to the air port. Now my parents are rich or famous...nor both. They have just been saving up over the years and found jobs there that can keep us on our feet. I feel like I helped I little cuz I had a little job and all my money went to the plane tickets.

   Now, I've done my research..aka asked my parents a million questions and I get a balcony that has a great view over the city. I am going to a school called Collège Françoise Dupont.... and that's kinda all I know.
   Now, you may be thinking... weLl, yoU dOn'T kNow FreNcH! and you're..right BUT they school is has to speak in English for some reason.
   I'm also going to be taking French speaking classes so I'll be fine...hopefully-

   " (Y/N)! God, your deaf. We're here" my mom yelled as my dad chuckled. I nervously laugh as I grab my backpack and get out. My parents get out of the cab and the driver opens the truck. We all grab our suit cases and head inside.
   I smile like an idiot as we head to our plane. It should take off in like 30 minutes so we have tim-
    " We have less then 5 minutes" My dad says looking at his watch

.
.
.
Wait...WHAT?!
   We ran like we were running away from my SAT's. I thought we had an half of an hour!!
  With the crap I was running with, it was like I was carrying another person. Not to toot my own horn but I was still running pretty fast for carrying another person

    Time skip cuz I'm lazy

  As we got there, the person that checks tickets looked like she feared for her life. We stopped and panted cuz man, that was a work out.
   "Did we.... miss the plane?" I panted out
  "Uh...no sweetie, just in time" she tells us.
We all sigh in relief as we bored the plane.
We sit and the plane takes off. I grab my headphones and start listening to music.

                    Paris, here I come