Well....Crap

(( 👌 ))

     (y/n) POV

We landed a bit ago and are now in the cab to our new home. We really didn't get food, so I'm pretty hungry. But we be in PARIS!
    "(Y/n) get away from the window, you might smug it, sorry" she tells me as she apologized to the driver
    I inched away from the window but then my dad pointed out my school. I smushed my face so close to the window, I could probably break it. My dad laughed and my mom sighed but I knew she was fighting not to laugh as well.

    We got there sooner then I thought. I jump out and run to the door, leaving my parents in the dust. I tried to open the door but... locked, damn.
So I had to wait like a million years for them... well more like minute but it felt like a million years. I see them walk up the stairs to the door. My dad unlocks the door and I race past them.

I run down a hall that has about 4 doors, I run to the end and open the last one. It looks big but not too big.

"DIBS!"
"That was going to be your room anyways!" My mom shouts back

"YAS"

Time skip

I sigh into the bed, I've been helping my dad move the big furniture in while my mom went to buy food. I'm kinda tired but it's like 2:37 so I can't go to sleep.
It's going to take awhile to get used to the time frame here. I stand from my bed and walk to the kitchen cuz I is hungry.
I get there and open the fridge... no food, great. I'll just die from starvation.

"Hey sweetie, I see your hungry?"
" no dad, I'm (Y/N)..not hungry"
"..."
"..."

We both burst out with laughter.

"For that, you get to go get us food for lunch"
My dad says wiping his tears.
"Dad, I have no money-" I say, wanting to go back to my room and sleep but he cuts me off by handing me money
"Go find us the best place to eat, explore a bit"
He says and he plops himself on the couch.

I forgot, this is going to be fun. I grin like an idiot and run out the door as I put the money in my back, left pocket.

Time skip again cuz I'm really lazy

I've been walking around for a while, I found a pizza place but imma just wait to get it when I want to go back home. I'm not a person for walking for long periods of time so I need to sit before I die.
I see a park across the street.... with benches, my savor. I was about to cross the street till I see a little kitten, I think it's hurt cuz they were limping as the walk.
"Oh kitty.." I say as I walk to it. I slowly bend down and look at it with Sympathy. I let it smell my hand so it can know I'm not a threat. It was black cat with beautiful blue eyes. The poor thing was hissing the whole time.
It seemed to calm down but still very tense. I pick it up gently.... it bite me, ow but it's not trying to get away. I guess that's a good thing.

As I start looking up where a vet was on my phone, there was a loud boom and people screaming.

Yeah nope, leaving-
What about the people that were screaming?
The professionals can handle it??
(Y/n)...
I hate you
So you hate yourself?
Shush

Having a gently handle on the kitten, I run to the danger unlike almost everyone...

I'm an idiot