... right... villains

(( I am back- have this chapter:) )))

(Y/n) POV

I get there, seemingly in time. Everyone was even hanging outside.
Oh thank god
Thank jebuz
That's not how you say his nam-
Shush- person is calling thy

I look around for where the voice is coming from and see alya calling me over and waving her hand. A girl with pigtails was right next to her. I smile and make my way over.
  "Hey super girl" she greets moving her hand up for a fist bump.
I fist bump her back and move my eyes to the girl beside her.
" What's up. I'm (Y/n), it's nice to meet you" I hold my hand out for her to shake.

  She smiled back and shakes my hand. Her hair reminds me of a blueberry... 

imma call her blueberry.

The bell rings and I jump at the sound. The girls giggle at me as I smile while rubbing the back of my head. We walk inside and I take out my schedule.

"Oh we have the same first and last classes" alya states looking over my shoulder at my schedule.
I smile at her and follow her and blueberry to the class.
  We get in and looks like most people are sitting down. Alya and Blueberry sat down in their seats as I kinda just stand awkwardly in the front. The teacher came in and nodded at me before standing besides me.
By this time, everyone had sat down and seemed to be staring through me. A shiver went down my spine-

They're all staring... they're aLL STARING
Calm down, it will be fine
What if they all hate me by my looks- I-

"Miss (L/n)? Will you please introduce yourself to the class?" She politely asked.

I swallowed my anxiety and nodded.
"Eh-... hello, my name is (Y/n) (L/n). It's a pleasure to be in the same class as all of you" I greeted  and smiled a bit.
  I look at everyone and my eyes landed on blueberry and miss blogger and they gave me a thumbs up. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

" if you will, go sit by Nathaniel. Nathaniel, please raise your hand" the teacher demands.
A red haired boy shyly raises his hand. I start to go up the stairs till I see a foot in the ally. I glare at it while stopping right as I almost trip. My eyes move up to the person to see a blonde girl picking at her nails.
I contemplate rather to call her out or not. I shake my head and step over her foot and continue my way up to the tomato head.

I get there and sit down. I put my backpack on the floor and wave at the baby tomato next to me. He shyly waved back then went back to doodling. I glanced at it and it seemed to be blueberry.

Aww, that's cute
That is, I'm not going to argue with that

Time went by before I knew what time was.... that... didn't make sense.. BUT IT WAS LUNCH SO-

We all got up and headed to the door. Alya and blueberry waited for me outside the door but before I could go out, I feel something shove my shoulder forward. It didn't hurt, it was just annoying. I look to see who it was and see the blonde bi-

LANGUAGE

ENGLISH

I silently growl at her as she walked out. I waited for her to be out of sight and then left then classroom.
" who was that?" I ask the two girls by the door.

" Chloe... she the daughter of the mayor.." blueberry told me in disgust.
She must like her either.

" let's go eat lunch- we waste to much time, we won't have time to eat" Alya said walking down the stairs. Me and blueberry followed suit. We sat under the stairs and ate. Everyone else was messing around, eating, and/or talking.

" so what's the next plan with Adrian?" Alya asked before sipping her water.

Blueberry freaked out and started stuttering. She kept looking at me then Alya.

This girl is on something, do you see the way she's moving? Does she have bones?

Maybe- but I think she's freaking out cuz Alya just either said the person she likes or hates.

"Ohhh-... sense the cats already out of the bag, Adrian is Marinette's crush" Alya informed.

" ah- I got it. He's the model boy, right?.. good choice, not really my cup of tea tho" I said little bit referring to me being the gay I am... or bi... fight me.

Marinette sighed in relief and scratched the back of her head out of embarrassment.
" yeah, I really like him-"

Out of nowhere, screaming was heard and one person laughing.

Super villain?

...super villain

The two girls already ran away but not without telling me to get to a safe place. I look around to see everyone gone so I ran out of school and looked around. I see a person floating in the distance..

We're going to run to the dangerous again?

Yep :)

God I hate you

Me too :)))))

(And that's it for now :p bye bye)