Breakdown

Midoriya's breath hitched as he froze. That warm, fuzzy feeling in his gut had burst into a wildfire.

Something was gonna happen. And soon.

Maybe he could get a doctor's note and call in sick, then use the time to patrol. Aizawa wouldn't be able to check on him since he's have to teach.

He hurriedly entered tapped into UA's sercurity frequency, before he made his way to the clinic. Heck, he was pretty sure he didn't even need a doctor's note to skip school, but then he didn't want Aizawa and Yamada to worry more. The more they worried, the less time he's have to patrol. Better to play it safe now.

Aizawa sighed for the umpteenth time. He originally wanted to convince Midoriya to come on the field trip, on the excuse that he wanted to use Midoriya's analysis abilities (in actuality he wanted to let the boy spar to let off some steam. The kid was like a wound up spring that was gonna snap anytime.) but apparently he called in sick. He even sent a picture of a doctor's note as proof. Who was Aizawa to deny the kid rest when the kid needed it?

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Aizawa sighed. 1-A was being noisy. Very noisy. And Aizawa groaned. The bus ride to the USJ wasn't supposed to be eventful, but damned everyone was being annoying. Kaminari was a nuisance, Bakugou was getting pissed off, and Kirishima and Sero were plain annoying.

---------------------------------------------

Midoriya flinched when he heard what the hand man said.

"So. Just Eraser Head, Thirteen and All Might?"

"Yes." The misty purple man replied.

"Good. Let's get ready to crash the USJ. Are all the rest of the villains ready?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Get everyone to their zones and get the signals jammed. Then we'll strike."

Midoriya crept back up the vents. All Might had exhausted his time already. All Might you god damned idiot. And Aizawa couldn't fight a whole horde of villains on his own. Thirteen was a rescue hero, they didn't really know how to fight offensively.

And the kids? They had no real battle experience with real villains.

He needed to find Shinsou. That meant that something like this couldn't get in his way. If this thing blew up, it would be even harder to find that damned kidnapper.

He quickly made his way to UA. His student card was with him, so he was able to pass through the gates quickly. UA was huge, and the USJ was a pretty far distance away. Enough time for him to try to figure out how to unjam the damned signals, and send a note to Yagi and Nezu.

They wanted to crash the USJ?

Welp. He was doing the same too then.

---------------------------------------------

Yup. Aizawa was not expecting a god damned portal to appear out of nowhere. God dammit.

Aizawa moved forwards to protect the students, when he heard a creaking sound. He whirled around, just as the metal doors to the USJ were pried open with a crowbar. A familiar head clad in green and a mask popped in.

"Sup Eraser Head! I'm here to crash the party!"

"How did you get past security, Akatani?"

"Don't ask." Midoriya replied, the students parting to let Midoriya through.

"It's Akatani? In the flesh?" Kirishima gasped.

Thirteen aimed their finger at him.

"Thirteen. Let him pass." Aizawa ordered.