Chapter 1

Friday morning. Officially the start to the weekend! Only one problem...School.

  Ugh!

  I had music today though, that's always a good thing. Right?

  Walking over to my desk, I switched on my IPod, blasting out my music.

  "Kods! Hurry up we're gonna be late!!"

  "Just coming K!" I shouted back to my twin.

  "I'll be waiting at the stop!" Kayden shouted back.

  I grabbed my IPod and bag and went downstairs.

  "Bye mum!" I called out.

  "Bye hunny, have a good day!"

  I got to the bus stop just as the bus came round the corner.

  "You're so lucky." My brother stated.

  "What can I say...it's a gift." I said as I walked on the bus.

  I went over to one of my best friends.

  "Hey hey, girlfriend what's up?!" Haley-Mai called to me.

  "Nothing much." I replied with a small smile.

  "What's wrong?" She said worry laced in her tone, "I know that smile there's something wrong."

  "And that's why you're one of my bestos" I told her sincerely.

  "What?! I'm only one of them! I should be all of them!" She tried to look hurt.

  We lapsed into a comfortable silence for the rest of the bus journey.

  As we came into the school people started to get ready to leave the bus. Haley-Mai stood up, as did I.

  We walked together to my locker.

  "Hey." He said.

  "Really? Again? I already said no." I turned to face him, "Jamie go bother someone else to go to the Christmas dance ok."

  "Fine! I'm getting tired of you anyway." He stated bluntly.

  "Well we haven't even walked in the building five minutes? and he's already on your tail." Haley said, "He must want you to go with him really bad."

  "Well he'll have to find someone else." I replied as I closed my locker.

  "I'll see ya at lunch yeah?" Haley asked.

  "No, we go to lunch on Mondays remember?"

  "Oh yeah my bad, see some time then."

  "Yeah. Love ya babez." I said.

  "Yeah of course who doesn't." She replied as she walked away.

  I walked through the corridor to my first class as the bell rang. I guess I can be a little bit late to regi.

(A/N regi is basically registration and it happens on a Monday and Friday. It's a class that last 20 minutes and a teacher takes the classes names to make sure they're at school.)