Our little secret

Sasukes's pov

Naruto and I stop for ramen before heading out on our new mission. Naruto is always eating ramen, I sometimes wonder if that's what his brain is made out of. "Jeez Sasuke I cant believe it's only gonna be the two of us!" He says while paying for the ramen. "Look Naruto it's just another mission and besides it's only us two because Kakashi is on another mission and Sakura is sick" I say annoyed. "Yeah but we get to bond during this! It's gonna be fun!!" He says giving one of his goofy grins. As we're walking out of the village we are stopped by Hinata. She wishes us well on our mission and then we keep walking. We get about a mile out when Naruto asks " Hey what's our mission again??" I sigh. "We are just going to get Lady Sunade the crate she needs full of medicine." I say. "This is gonna be a walk in the park!" Naruto says over confident as usual. Just as we get another few feet ahead a kunai knife flies a few centimeters in front of Narutos face. A dark figure comes out from the trees. "Well well I guess my luck is better than ever" he says. "What do you want?" I say slightly moving backwards. "Oh how about your friend here, I hear he's of value yeas he is" the figure says creepily. I can make out a very black mask around his face but I don't recognize him. "Listen buddy we can do this the easy way or the hard way!" Naruto yells while glaring daggers into his one visible eye. "Oh and you must be an Uchiha judging from the crest on your back" the figure says now concentrating on me. "Listen buddy I don't know who you are but we aren't looking for trouble so leave us alone and we'll be on our way" I say getting a little annoyed at this point. Suddenly Naruto falls to the ground making a large thud noise. I whip around to see a pinkish fog type thing all around us. I look around and everything is spinning, I wobble around for a second before falling to the ground and loosing consciousness. I barely open my eyes to see that I'm somewhere else. I get startled as Naruro jolts up next to me. "W-where am I?!" He says confused. I get control of my body and sit up. "Keep it down Loser" I say since I need to figure out where we are. I look around and notice we are in a cave of some sort being held in a corner behind metal caging keeping us in. A figure walks in and I lay back as Naruto does the same, we close our eyes and listen. "Well I guess my gas hasn't wore off yet, I'm going to our consultant to see if we can get a better deal for these two" a guy with a hoarse voice says while walking away. "Yeah I'll come with since they'll be out for a while longer and it's not like they're going anywhere even if they do wake up" the other guy says following the first guy. I sit up and walk over to the bars. Naruto gets up and backs up to the wall before charging at the bars. His attempt does nothing. He suddenly trips backwards taking me down with him. I land on top of him and he just gives a goofy grin and apologizes. I get off of him and roll my eyes. I think its kind of cute though. Wait! Cute?!?! What am I thinking! After ten minutes Naruto gives up on trying to run into the bars and sits down next to me. "Finally had enough?" I say while smirking. He just shrugs. Suddenly he puts a hand on my shoulder and looks me in the eyes. A blush creeps up on his face as he try's to speak but no words come out. "What is it loser?" I say bluntly. He takes his hand off my shoulder and takes a deep breath. "Since we're stuck here for a while I want to confess something.." He says while blushing harder. "Sasuke..I kinda.... have a crush on you.." He manages to say. I stare at him in disbelief, then I smirk. I lean in next to his head and whisper in his ear. "Looks like we have a situation." He jumps a little when he feels my breath on his ear. I lick his ear and he blushes deeper and looks away. Wait what am I doing?! I ask myself. But now I feel a weird need to kiss him. I place my lips on his but he doesn't move. I pull away and say "Naruto kiss me back." As soon as I said those words he kisses me and a sensation goes into my body. I lick his bottom lip asking for permission into his mouth. He doesn't give me access so I thrust my hips on his and he moans. I use this to insert my tongue into his mouth. We fight for domination for a bit before I pull away to let him breathe. I run my finger around his wait before gently running it up and down his slight bulge. He moans but quickly bites his lip to keep his moans in. I whisper into his ear. "Let me hear your sounds." He starts moaning wildly as I kiss his neck on his sweet spot. As I suck on his neck probably leaving hickeys I rock my hips against his. He starts moaning more and more as I reach down and palm him through his pants. I do things for another minute before he passes out. As soon as he wakes up I've unlocked the door to the cage. "Let's keep this our little secret for now ok?" I whisper seductively into his ear before helping him up and walking out of the cave. He nods and follows me. "Don't think I'm done with you yet Naruto~" I say as I smirk. He blushes and we finish our mission and head back to the village.