Sink or swim

Naruto's pov

I'm gonna meet up with Shikamaru and Choji for some hard core training today! It's weird that they left a note on my door this time but training is training! Oh boy I can't wait! I arrive in the spot we always train at but there's no sign of them yet. Huh I guess they're late. I sit down and wait for about 5 minutes before I'm blinded and tied up. "H-hey Shikamaru!? Choji?! Is this some kind of joke!!" I yell while smiling, what pranksters they can be when they want to. "Not even close" a person whispers in my ear and I get chills down my spine. The voice it's familiar but I can't place my finger on it. Suddenly I'm being carried somewhere and I can't move the ropes are to tight. Suddenly I'm dropped to the floor and the person says "I think you'll remember this place" and I realize that voice..... it's Sasuke! The blind fold is removed and I can see we are at the Final battle Valley. All my memories from when Sasuke went to Orochimaru came to me all at once and I felt sad. He moves me close to the edge on the top of that statue. "Sink or swim which will happen with you?" Sasuke smirks and nudges my back and I stiffen my body, would he really push me over??! "Naruto you would die for me right?" Sasuke says. "I would die for any of my comrades in battle! Not just you, so don't flatter yourself!" I yell with confidence in my answer. He just chuckles and pushes me closer to the edge. "Hey what'd you do that for!" I yell in frustration. He adds coldly "I didn't like you answer." I shiver at the thought of being pushed over the edge. Suddenly Sasuke licks my ear and shock spreads throughout my body. "S-Sasuke what are you doing?!" I yell in shock and frustration. "I'll let you go if you give me your body~" Sasuke says seductively. "Sasuke! This isn't a joke!" I yell now getting pissed off that he thinks this is a joke. "Naruto you can sink or you can let me have your body, we both know you won't swim tied up like that." Sasuke says like this is an everyday choice. I manage a few words while under the shock of realizing this isn't a joke. "S-sasuke... I.." He laughs and gets his foot ready to kick me off the edge. "You going to choose sink then?" I blush a bright red as I say "Fine I'll let you have my body." As if Sasuke expected the answer he throws a ninja star and cuts the rope off without cutting me. "Thanks Sasuke." I say nervously. He grabs my wrist and starts running. It's hard to follow him but I manage until he suddenly stops by an apartment and I fall head first into the wall. He fumbles with the lock and when he gets it unlocked pushes me inside. Sakura runs up behind us and hugs Sasuke. I hide in the closet so she doesn't get suspicious. "Sakura what do you want this time?" Sasuke groans. "Oh I just thought you'd like to go eat with me since your back from training?~" Sakura says sweetly. I mock them and roll my eyes. "Sakura I'm busy today maybe some time in the distant future." Sasuke says plainly. Sakura pouts and walks off. I fall out of the closet in fright as Sasuke pulls open the door. "Oh hey there!" I say smiling on the floor. Sasuke pulls me up and kisses me. I kiss him back but when he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance I deny him. This only results in him grinding his hips on mine and as I moan in the kiss he uses that to insert his tongue into my mouth. We battle for dominance for a while before we break away to breathe. He attacks my neck and I moan slightly. I slide my hands onto his hips. I palm him through his clothes but he slaps my hand away. Sasuke pushes me up against a wall and pulls my pants and underwear off in one swift move. He licks my ear and his body is so close to mine it's almost touching. "S-Sasuke-" I manage before forced on the bed. Sasuke wastes no time and slams his dick into me. I let out a slight scream at the sudden pain. Sasuke let's me adjust to the size and I give a little nod letting him know to start moving. He moves slowly and soon it's not painful it's very pleasurable. "F- faster Sasuke!" I almost yell out at him. Sasuke starts to move in and out of me at a rapid pace. I clutch the sheets and loud moans escape my lips. Sasuke moans at the sight of me. "Sasuke I-I'm close-" Sasuke smirks and says "Yeah I am too so let's cum together." As like a command me and Sasuke both cum. He pulls out of me and lays on the bed next to me. "Naruto I love you, I've never been able to realize what I've felt for you was more than hatred but merely love." Sasuke says staring at the ceiling looking pleased with himself. I can't help but laugh out loud. Sasuke looks confused at me. "Naruto what's so funny?" I catch my breath and say " Jeez Sasuke your so weird! You could've told me this at the start!" Sasuke blushes and admits " I was nervous so I decided to trick you sorry about that.." I smile and kiss him on the cheek. After that we both just sleep and the night is peaceful.