FlockWings

AN:

Sorry it took me so long to notice this,  , I've been on hiatus ._.

<><><>

Name: Flockwings

Interesting name. Do they live in flocks? Are they social dragons?

Appearance: Flockwings are somewhat bird-like dragons. They have beaks and their horns curl back toward their ears, like a ram. Instead of spines, Flockwings' heads have feathered crests on them. Their tail ends with a feathered fan, and their wings are covered entirely with feathers. Their actual scales are mostly dull Grays, Browns, Reds, and Whites, while their feathers are vibrant colors that you would see on a Rainwing. Their eyes are normally either blue, green, amber, or red. The royal family's horns and beaks are golden in color.

Interesting! I like the feathers, and the horn shape is unique. But can't some royalty not have a golden beak/horn, or vice versa?

General Personality: Flockwings are known to be strict and cunning. They supposedly are big hoarders and love collecting treasure. They are supposedly obsessed with puzzles and brain teasers.

A bit repetitive, but that's not what I'm judging. I think that their personality fits some social birds - ravens, for example - pretty well.

Strengths: Extremely fast fliers, skilled hunters, very organized, great eyesight, very versatile with their food options.

A bit like SkyWings, but different enough that they're unique.

Weaknesses: Can't fly if wings get wet, throat hurts for weeks after using screech, (see below) not much stamina, can't use acrobatics to confuse their enemy, has to rely on speed

I like that they have poor stamina and rely on speed.

Likes: Organization, treasure, puzzles

Dislikes: Chaos, other tribes, scavengers, rivers.

Does the river fear have to do with their wings getting wet?

Powers: Can imitate sounds extremely well, can create a screech that can crack small nuts and make other dragons go deaf, are immune to their own tribemates' screeches, some can shoot their feathers.

What does the feather-shooting do? Are the feathers pointy at the tips? Perhaps they can eat poisonous things, and the poison is transferred to their feathers. So even if they can't shoot their feathers, they can use them for protection.

Habitat and Location: They Live in the mountains between the Sky Kingdom and the Rainforest. They make their homes in caves and rocky areas, often with trees surrounding them.

Interesting. Where's their castle, and what's it like?

Lifestyle: They live on a strict schedule on when to eat, go to school, hunt, and sleep. They only get a few hours a day for time off, and most of the schedule happens in shifts. Flockwings are omnivores, so they will eat anything they can catch.

Do they have strong stomachs to eat a wide variety of different foods?

Customs: They name their youth after birds, (ex: Crow, Raptor, Owl) bird body parts, (ex: Talon, Plumage, Larynx) and different gemstones that are the colors of their feathers (ex: Opal, Jasper, Peridot). (Some of these names overlap with Skywing and Rainwing names.) Their way of scolding dragonets is my slapping them in the face with their tail feathers. The royal family is sometimes named after bird-like deities in mythology.

I like the gemstone thing, but maybe avoid gemstone names more?

Leadership and other important figures: Queen Morrigan, King Mallard, Princess Dove, Commander Peregrine.

Got it.

Overall, I'd rate this tribe an 8/10 or 9/10. There were some flaws, but otherwise, they're very unique and interesting.