Conversation: 15

CY: " I want to come out of the closet so bad"

MN: "I wonder how did you manage to keep your previous relationship with a girl a secret? It must be hard"

CY: "Hmm I just didn't disclose who was it even if they knew that I was kind of dating someone.. I just didn't get caught and tried my best not to get caught too. Besides my family didn't really question me much. They know my personality so well that I don't like to give too much information to them when I don't want to and that's why they don't dig too much either. Besides, I'm a big girl already and they know I can take care of myself"

MN: "Imagine you and I being a couple.. wouldn't it be hard for us too?"

CY: "To keep a secret to me is very easy.. just don't get caught. I'm still closeted but still willing to date a girl 'cause I feel lonely I guess..?"

MN: "Is your ex beautiful? hahaha"

CY: "I don't date a girl for her beauty.. but yeah she was fine"

MN: "Did you ever miss her?"

CY: "Not anymore. She broke my heart and torn it into pieces. That's why she is an 'ex' already"

MN: "Thanks Chaeng for sharing"

CY: "You're welcome~" btw after listening to me just now, are you still open to date a girl?"

MN: "I'm not sure yet. The truth is Chaeng.. I don't see forever in love. Love is just temporary"

CY: "Yeah it's somehow true.. but even if it's temporary, I'm the type who loves so much and that's why it hurts. Seriously, I just like how people easily crush and break my heart like nothing.. it's such a beautiful experience!! I got dumped more than I dumped people. And I hate it"

**Chaeyoung was being sarcastic about the "beautiful" experience**

MN: "Sorry Chaeng"

CY: "Why are you sorry?"

MN: "Cause I feel like I'm one of those people who hurt you"

CY: "Why would you feel that way? besides it's not like you have feelings for me or whatnot"

— to be continued —