IM NOT DEAD, I PROMISE

I've been working on Beta Raptor behind the scenes for a while now, after all I have been having to fix and rewrite a LOT of things. I have, however, been working on other things as well. So, quick run down of what I've been doing.

--I'm currently rewriting Beta to be in First Person POV rather than Third Person POV. I'm mainly doing this because it's hard to tell the story I want to tell this way. Third person, in a way, is limiting (at least for me it is). I had tried to write the next chapter in many different ways (there are literally thirteen varying drafts for chapter ten alone), but none of them were conveying what I wanted them too. There were many times I considered just publishing it and continuing on, but I know that it wouldn't be the same.

TL;DR -- I suck at Third Person and I'm chickening out by rewriting it all in third person.

I guess this is what I get for trying something different!

ALSO

 I've been writing some more things behind the scenes. A few are stories that are nothing like this one (at least when it comes to writing, lol.) Want to know what they are?

book one: Undying Fidelity [Loki Laufeyson]

It's currently a WIP, but if any of you are interested, I would be willing to publish the first chapter. Here's the cover:

 Here's the cover:

synopsis:

His fate was sealed before the devastating effects of the snap. So how is it, the God of Mischief somehow escapes his fate and finds himself in a foreign place, taken by foreign officers by an agency he's never heard of? and... why does one of them look so familiar?

book two: Run to The Devil [Lucifer Morningstar]

Also a WIP, but the first chapter is complete and the second and third are under editing. I also would be willing to upload the first chapter if people are interested! cover below:

 I also would be willing to upload the first chapter if people are interested! cover below:

synopsis:

What do you do when you've been arrested for a homicide you didn't commit? Run to a devilishly handsome British man that claims to be the devil, of course.

book three: Burnt Blood [Dean Winchester]

The last WIP, but with more  content. I have four chapters written, but only one has been fully edited. They're longer than my usual, but I think they're pretty good. Also willing to share the first chapter with you guys!

 Also willing to share the first chapter with you guys!

synopsis:

With the sudden death of her father Bobby Singer, Parker Black must learn to move on and finally accept that he's gone- until she discovers a journal detailing a secret life she has never known. In search for answers, Parker learns things about her father that might lead to his killer.

[Motorcycle AU]

BASICALLY WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT IM NOT DEAD, I PROMISE. I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY.

(That and I'm also a full-time college student trying to not spontaneously combust and die... you know-- the usual.)

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you all look forward to what's coming soon.

I'm about half way done rewriting Beta and when I am, I will update you all. Most of it hasn't changed, just a few small things here and there. I'm loving the new reunited scene (*heart thumps in chest*).

Also, if you are interested in any of the other stories I've been working on, let me know and I'll publish them soon!

Thanks everyone, I love you! See you soon!!

-onlypratt