12- what?...

Stuck between King's
-chapter 12-

~~~~
~~

Two emerald eyes finally fluttered open after weeks of rest.

They looked up the ceiling looking at the flowers beautifully painted of jasmine flowers, the room itself was luxurious with many flowers decorated around the room.

The balcony doors were open with silky white currents dancing from the cool breeze.

The room wasn't hot or cold. Izuku's mind was blank, absolutely blank as nothing came to mind.

He continued to stare before sitting up where he was finally aware of an overwhelming pain in his stomach.

"Ugh" he fell with a thud, he sat down again this time on the floor.

The door swung open revealing a women with brown hair who seemed surprised to see Izuku up.

She ran to Izuku startling him.
"C-come with me!" She said excitedly as she helped Izuku get up.

"The queen has been waiting for you!" She said, Izuku didn't say anything as he continued to follow the lady through the castle halls.

Izuku looked around the castle looking at his surroundings, the whole castle had vases filled with flowers and the walls were a light orange and all the windows were wide open letting sunlight in.

Finally the women lead him inside a large dinning room where another women sat at.

"Your majesty...he's here!" The lady squealed.

She only nodded her head before dismissing the brown headed women.

Izuku stood there awkwardly.

"Please take a seat" the queen said with a gentle smile

Izuku only nodded his head before taking a seat.

"Now tell me your name" the queen said still showing a smile

"I-i" izuku's voice was hoarse from not speaking in so long, he coughed to clear his throat.

"I-I don't know..." he said as he had just realized he didn't know what he even looked like.

The queens eyes shot up in surprise for a split second before speaking.

"Do you have any idea what happened to you?" She asked

""N-no" Izuku said feeling his throat grow heavy, he suddenly felt all sorts of emotions.

"I found you half dead in the forest" the queen sighed before putting her glass down, "you were stabbed in the stomach and had multiple hits to the head"

"H-how do you know?" Izuku asked

"I had a doctor examine you of course"

"D-Do perhaps know how I-i am?"

"No idea" she said

Izuku felt like crying. Just who was he?

"Your lucky you and your-"she mumbled

"Where am I?" Izuku suddenly asked

"The kingdom of florix, I'm the queen" she smiled before continuing, "my name is Jasmine as all the flowers you've seen around this kingdom"

"This kingdom is the third most powerful but were hidden away from the others"

"W-why's that?"

"Endeavors great grandfather decided we were to advanced and feared we would take over everyone, he threatened to kill us" the queen sighed once again, "obviously we could have killed them all with our advanced weapons but we wanted to remain peaceful so we just disappeared"

Izuku only nodded before looking at the plate of food in front of him.

"Please do eat, it's been over 3 weeks since you probably ate" she signaled to the food

Izuku nodded before he began to eat

The queen stared at him long and hard, at this point Izuku noticed how pretty she was,
With long curly black hair that went past her back,she seemed rather short and had big dark brown eyes.

Big plump lips and when she smiled she had huge dimples in her cheeks.

But weirdly enough he had not attraction towards her.

"Your name for now should be midori" she suddenly spoke looking at Izuku

"M-midori?" Izuku said confused

"Midori means green, you have green hair and eyes" she said

+

After breakfast Izuku was showered with the help of a maid and dressed in all white cloths

She finally felt clean but he looked down at his stomach where he was stabbed.

When he touched it he felt slight pain

"It's so well taken care of" he mumbled

"Of course! The florix kingdom is advanced in the medical field" the same brown head women said

"You know your really lucky to be alive" she said

"Yeah I figured" Izuku said, "I feel so hopeless... I have no idea who i am or where I came from" his expression grew worried and sad

The maid looked at him pitifully, she silenced herself before saying anything more depressing

"B-besides!, aren't you excited for the baby!" She squealed

"B-baby?...is queen jasmine pregnant?"

"Dear me no!" The maid giggled,
"Your baby silly! Your 3 months in your pregnancy"

"W-What?..."

~~~~
~~
Word count:799

A/n~ (ᵔᴥᵔ)

~daydream🔆

~daydream🔆