Chapter 6

It has been a week since the day Chris and I hung out around town last and we actually hanged out for the rest of the week after that and honestly, it feels like every day gets better and better. It's like the birds are chirping louder, the sun is shining brighter and *swoons* every day feels better than the last.

Let me tell you why, after our little, well you can call it a moment. We stayed there a bit longer and then he dropped me off back to my car and... We EXCHANGED NUMBERS, he said he was thinking of staying here for a bit longer so he thought it would be a great idea for us to stay in touch and get to meet up again. Of course, I couldn't say no. So after our exchange, we both got in our car and went our separate ways and we have been texting and calling nonstop.

The mornings, not my greatest friend, well we have a more love-hate relationship as it obviously depends on the day it disrupts my sleep. Like today, for example, is a Monday. So obviously I'm gonna hate it.

Right after reaching to turn off my alarm I hear my mom, as per usual, asking if I'm awake.

"Drea, you awake?" She calls from across the hall from her room.

"Yeah, 'm awake ma," I grumble out as I try to rub all the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"Okay, just making sure."

As I sit up to stretch and get ready for the day I notice my phone lights up, already had a feeling on who it was I grab my phone off the counter and disconnect it from the charger.

Chris 🥰:
Goodmorning sweetheart, hope you have a great day at school today and I will see you soon!! Xx
sent 6:00a.m.

Andrea 👑:
Goodmorningg, awe thank you so much and can't wait to see you too!! Xx
sent 6:02a.m.

Once I make sure the message sent, I set my phone down and got ready for the day. I just pull on a simple black v-neck t-shirt, my favorite pair of high waisted blue jeans and top it off with a flannel tied around my waist and last but not least, my original converse. When I'm all done I do the usual, you already know.

You know that feeling you get when someone you absolutely adore and always gives you those little butterflies floating around in your stomach, and I know this all sounds so cheesy and I don't really do chick-flick moments (where my Spn fam at??) But I just can't help it, and I know it's wrong to feel this way about him since there is a pretty huge age between us but, *sighs* he is just amazing.

I obviously have been keeping my feelings on the down-low, well as low as I could cause apparently I'm "easy to read" at least that is what my friends say. In my defense, I feel like I'm doing a pretty dang good job, or well at least a decent job anyways.

******
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I have a love and hate relationship with my school. I mean, it gets overly annoying but then on some days (mostly Fridays and Wednesdays), they aren't as bad as others. It's probably just me. My school has almost about 4 thousand students and if you think that's nothing then your crazy, my school is so overcrowded I always say to myself that if a zombie apocalypse would break out, we would all be screwed. I know that sounds a bit too dramatic but it's true.

Now you're probably wondering, where the hell is she going with this? Well, I'm getting there my peeps. Actually, I'm already there.

I'm sitting through my last class of the day, as I am waiting for the bell to ring any moment now, indicating I'd have to walk home since my car decided to take a break on me yesterday, so I now have to sadly walk, to my grandmother's house. It's sad really cause this girl doesn't do exercising, ha I'm kidding, I do yoga every Tuesday and Thursdays. Gotta keep that healthy life, even if I'm a true couch potato by heart.