11

CJ'S POV; 

It wasn't for a while until they came back. Well, Shane and Glenn came back way before my dad and Daryl. 

Shane had us all doing over things. 

But I did whatever I wanted, and started to look for meds for T, but all I could find was some weed and some Advil. 

When Daryl and my dad did come back, I ran over to them. 

They told us that they tracked her a while and that they would start again tomorrow, and Daryl would oversee the entire thing. 

I smiled at him and he just grunted. 

The next morning, I was able to change, finally, into this~

When we were finally able to leave, Daryl handed me an extra buck knife, that was Merle's and he handed me a 9 millimeter, that was also Merle's

My dad and Shane looked over at us, and Shane rephrased what he said earlier on about who all was carrying. 

"CJ will be carrying as well," He said as he looked at me. 

"She's a kid," Andrea said as she scoffed. 

"And she's been trained since she was 5 years old," Shane said as he looked at Andrea. 

I looked at her too and I saw she was angry. 

"Walkers are attracted to sound, Andrea. Only people who are responsible can carry," I said and she looked at me, offended that I didn't think she was responsible. 

"You wanted to stay too," She stated as she looked at me, and I looked at her, with a glare. 

"But she chose to leave with us, on her own," My mom said as she looked at Andrea, who was now glaring at me. 

"Andrea, I chose to live," I said as I looked at her, "And I don't plan on dying any time soon."

"You only chose to live because of him, the dirty redneck dick you're getting," As soon as she said that, I flipped out and went to go after her, but Daryl grabbed my waist and pulled me back. 

"You bitch! You have no clue what you're talking about!" I screamed at her, as I went after her again. 

And Daryl pulled me back again, this time against him. 

"Ignore her. Calm down, and I'll let you go," He said to me and I took a few deep breaths and he let me go. 

My dad and mom were looking at us and I knew what they were thinking. 

"No, we ain't fucking. We're just friends, but that bitch better keep her cocksucker shut about him," I said as I walked away from the group. 

I couldn't she had the gull to say that.

"You okay?"  I heard from behind me and I turned around and saw Shane. 

"Yeah, but I'm serious, Uncle Shane. She better keep her damn mouth shut about him," I said as I looked at him with very serious eyes. 

"I'll make sure she does," He said as he put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it. 

And then all of a sudden, Andrea stormed by us, and I followed after her, with the rest of their group following.