Chapter 5

Clari's POV:

Diego almost kissed me... I don't know if that was in purpose or accidentally, but my heart was beating so fast that I actually wanted to kiss him, but then his assistant came in and ruined everything.

Wait... Did I say ruined? Yes... He actually did ruin that wonderful moment... And honestly I wanted Diego to kiss me, but of course I don't want to force him to do it... Only if he wants to...

My mother called me right after the filming finished and told me that I need to help in the show we're organizing in the school because there's no enough teachers to that so I agreed that tomorrow I'm not gonna come to the filming tomorrow, but going to help out.

After finishing in the dressing room I told Helena and Mariana that they can go because I have a meeting with Diego now and later I went to look for him and I found him in the same room.

- Good evening - I said, smiling.

- Ah, g-good evening - he muttered as he looked at me with his beautiful eyes - You came!

- Of course I did! - i laughed and so did he.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We have been talking, laughing and singing together for hours now and I really enjoyed spending time with him.

- Ah! I totally forgot about my song! - said Diego suddenly and sat to the piano - Can you help me finishing it?

- Yeah, sure! - I replied, smiling.

- I have the lyrics! I only need the melody to it...

- Okay then...

We began to work on the song and I realized it's about someone he loves... It's so emotional, deep and beautiful... I wonder who's that song about, but I'm afraid to ask him about it...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Another few hours passed and it became quite late...

- I must go now - I said as I got my bag - It's really late already and...

- Let me take you home - Diego offered - I can't let you go home all alone in the dark!

- I...

- Clari...

- I can't say no, can I? - I giggled and he smiled.

- No, you can't - he grinned.

- Okay... Then take me home!

- Yes, Mylady!

We both laughed then we headed off in his car and he took me home and on the way we were just laughing even more than before.

When we arrived...

- Thank you for having my company tonight - I said, smiling.

- I thank you for the same thing - Diego grinned happily as he pulled me into his arms - I love spending time with you...

- Me too - I smiled - Ah... And... I can't come to the filming tomorrow...

- What? Why?

- My mom called me and told me that I'm needed in the school where I'm working because there's not enought teachers left... I'm really sorry...

- No, it's okay - he smiled sadly that it broke my heart - But you'll come later on, right?

- Of course! I wouldn't miss more than a day or maybe two - I smiled.

His face lit up instantly.

- That's good - he smiled softly then came cloer to me and kissed me on the cheek - Take care of yourself, okay?

- Okay, I will - I nodded and after a little bit of talk he headed back to his hotel.

I just looked after him until his car disappeared in the distance and then I walked into my apartment where my little baby Vincente greeted me.

Vincente is my dog that me and Dominguez adopted when we were together, but when we broke up he stayed with me and not because I took him with me to France, but he literally chose to come with me.

He's my little beauty who can always make me feel better.

- I fell in love with him, Vincente... - I sighed - I fell in love with him and I just can't help it... - I said as I sat down on the sofa.

Vincente came and jumped up on the sofa and snuggled up to me.

I normally wouldn't let him do it, but I need his comfort so I lifted him up and placed him on my lap and stroked his head gently.

- This is something I haven't felt... even with Dominguez... That my heart pounding hard whenever I look at him in the eyes... Whenever we're touching in some way I feel like I could melt in his arms, but I know I can't do that...

Vincente licked my hand playfully.

- Yeah... you're right. I shouldn't be feeling down because of this, but let things happen...

Then I began to yawn...

- Hmm... Maybe I should get to sleep now... Will you join? - I said, looking down at my puppy.

Vincente jumped up happy and ran upstairs... probably to lay on my bed.

- I take this as a yes - I laughed then I followed him upstairs and after a shower I went straight to bed and I fell asleep in that instant, dreaming about him.