Chapter 14

Clari's POV:

We had 2 weeks more before the shooting ends and Diego asked me if I'd like to go to an after party thingy.

- Yeah, sure - I nodded happily - I'd love to!

- I'm glad to hear that - he smiled as he wrapped his strong arms around me - I wouldn't truly have fun without you... And this would be with everything else too later...

He must be referring to his question he asked me not so long ago.

- Diego, I...

- Sorry, I'm stupid - he joked, but his eyes were sad, it just broke my heart.

- Stop it, Diego... - I smiled as I pulled him closer and kissed him softly. Luckily we were alone at the same room where we started meeting.

- Sorry... I just don't want to leave without you... That's all... - he sighed.

His phone began to ring.

- I need to take this... - he mumbled before walked out of the room to take the phone.

I peeked out on the door and I saw he seemed happy as he was talking. I wonder who is he talking to like this lately... I feel a bit jealous though...

And after around 10 minutes he came back and looked happier, but as we continued talking he didn't tell me who he was talking to and I didn't want to ask about it. He doesn't want to talk about it for now and I respect that decision...

----- TIME SKIP -----

He took me home again and I pulled him inside my apartment and kissed him passionately on the lips.

- Oh my... - he moaned after we broke the kiss.

- Sorry, I just couldn't resist... - I replied as I began to kiss his neck while taking his shirt off.

- Aren't you a bit horny today? - he grinned.

- Maybe a little... - I joked.

- That's enough for me - he winked then picked me up in bridal style, took me to my bedroom and after putting me down on the bed he began to kiss my neck slowly - I love you... so much... - he whispered while he was still kissing me.

- I love you too... - I whispered back while wrapping both arms around his neck and kissed his lips passionately.

Diego's POV:

I can't describe how happy I am. I love her so much!

She's beautiful... her eyes, her hair, her body... everything! This is like I'm dreaming and I hope it never ends, but I'm really afraid that it will...

The shooting finishes tomorrow and the next evening there will be a party and Clari agreed to come with me. I also told her that she can get her friends to the party too.

- Did you decide yet? - I asked her when she arrived the morning before the party.

- No... Not yet... - she replied hesitantly - I still need to talk some people about this, but I just didn't have time to do it.

- Alright - I nodded - As I said take your time.

- Iknow,butsoonit'stimeandIhaven'tdecidedyetandIjustdon'twanttoloseyoubecauseIloveyou - she said fastly and I couldn't help, but giggle as she did.

- Slow down... - I said, smiling.

- Sorry... - she sighed.

- It's okay - I hugged her - And I love you too... 1 more month to decide for you... And we have that show too so don't worry too much, alright?

- Alright... - she muttered.

- Okay... Let's go to work now...

She just nodded then both of us left.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Everyone was getting tired as the evening was really near. The director tried his best to cheer up the tired people which worked pretty much.

This time I finally could sneak to Clari...

- Hey, how's it going? - I asked her from behind which made her jump.

- Jesus! You scared me! - she panted.

- Sorry - I giggled.

- It's okay... I'm just getting tired by now.

- We're near to finish. Just one more scene - I said.

- Better be one!

- It will be, don't worry - I smiled, kissed her cheek then went back to my place.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The last scene was a dancing scene and when we finished we were just being crazy when I went to Clari and hugged her while picking her up in my arms.

- Hey, hey! - she laughed - What are you doing?

- I'm being crazy now! - I laughed - And tired as hell!

- Everyone's looking at us, you crazy! - she laughed too.

- I don't care!

Now we both were laughing together and none of us cared about those who were looking strangely at us.

Sometimes I wish I could just shout out that she's my girlfriend, but for now I'll be happy if I can go back to my hotel room on my legs.

But first I'm taking my princess home!

----- TIME SKIP -----

I took Clari home and she Invited me in.

- Do you need anything? Or you know what? - she said excitedly.

- Hm? What?

- Do you want to stay for dinner?

- Yeah, sure. If you don't mind, of course - I smiled.

- I don't mind!

Then Vincence barked beside us.

- He doesn't mind it either - Clari giggled - Ooor... he's probably excited for dinner...

He barked again.

- It's definitely about the dinner - I laughed.

- Yeah - she laughed too and then we began to make dinner together while talking and having a wonderful time with each other and after we ate and feed Vincence too we watched a movie, but while the movie was still on I could see Clari fell asleep in my arms.

We had a blanket on the couch so I placed it on her carefully, not to wake her up and kissed her head softly.

- Good night, my sunshine... - I whispered.