Chapter 1 : Are You Kidding?

(y/n) = your name
(f/n) = friend's name
(c/n) = crush's name
(m/n) = mom's name

You woke up at 9:00 am in the morning with full of Blackpink's picture in your room. And quickly take a bath. You wear a black short skirt, a pink cute and simple shirt.
"(y/n)! Get off your bedroom now and help me!" Your mom shout.

"Yes mom! Just a moment!" You answered.

Then, you go down to your mom and said, "yes mom? did you need anything?" Your mom lend a hand and give you money. You took it from her and asked "this is for what?" And your mom said, "go to the market and buy me carrots, broccoli and milk" You look at her and bow to her, you answered "ai ai captain!". Before you left, your mom said, "come back quickly!". "I will :)"

Almost to the market

You wear an earphone, listening to blackpink's songs while walking to the market.

"Let's Kill This Love!" you lip syncing.

You continue to walk there and finally you arrived at the market. When, you made the first step to the market, your phone is vibrating. You quickly answer the call. "Annyeong (y/n)? Can you buy me one more thing?" your mom asked and you replies, "sure, what is it?". "a news paper?" your mom said as she squirmed. "okay" you answered with a tiny laugh.

After you put your stuffs at the bag, your phone is vibrating again. Then, you go out and look at your phone to see who's texting you. And it's actually you friend.

(f/n) : (y/n)! You must come to my house now! It's really really really important!

You: I'm at the market, why? What's happening (f/n)??

(f/n) : I will tell you when you're here. Come to my house quick!

You: okay, okay but I need to--

She ended the call unexpectedly

You arrive to your house

"Mom! I'm back!" You shouted.

You put your mom's stuffs at kitchen and quickly find your mom. You went upstairs and found your mom at your bedroom cleaning. You quickly asked your mom if you can go to your friend house. And your mom said, "of course but come back before the sunset". you bow to your mom and said "gomawo eomma!" and you quickly went downstairs and you shout 'saraghae!' and leave the house.

You have reached to (f/n)'s house

You're just going to knock the door but she just open the door and pull you into her house. "What's happening??" You asked her worriedly. "Do you know... That..." She's saying with a very suspicious tone. "That what?" You asked her anxiously. "That... YG ent is going to make an audition for the fifth member of blackpink!" She shouted happily. You open your mouth and screaming. "By the way, it's near our house! Let's join the competition before it's full?!". Your face from happy becomes sad. (f/n) ask, "what's wrong?". "Nothing... Just.. What if we made it? Who will take care of my mom? My mom will live alone.." Your face becoming more sad. "It's okay.. If you made it, I will take care of your mom :) dont worry" she said with full of her heart. "What if I can't made it? It just a useless hardwork.." You frowned. "It's okay! I know you can do it! I know WE can do it!" she's incourage. "The audition started next month, this month almost end, what if we practice tomorrow?" She said. "Okay.. At your house right?" You said with an exciting face. "yeah sure" she's smiling because of your excitement.

You arrived at your house

You went upstairs and go to your mom's room. You saw her reading novel then, you knocked your mom's door room. Your mom said, "come in!". "Hey mom, how's you doing? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" You asked her anxiously. Your mom suspicious and asked, "woah woah hang on there, is there anything that you wanted to tell me?". You answered, "yes". "What is it? Just tell me " your mom ask and smile. "There's an audition... " you said with a low tone. "What audition?" Your mom asked again. "They wanted to make an audition of fifth member of Blackpink... " you answered. "Ooh, is that so?" Your mom said. "I wanted to join..." You answered with a very low tone. Your mom look at you and make a shock face. "So.. Can I?" You asked with a puppy eyes. "Hmm... Let me think.. " you anxiously waiting for her answer.