Lazy, Lazy Day (Part 2)

I only took a bath. After an hour, I began putting my things here and there in my bag. I didn’t take breakfast after all. I should hurry now. Everyone’s waiting at me. Darren is waiting... Oh man! What is this I am thinking again? Why do I imagine that Darren really waits for me?

What is happening to you Chris? Hurry up now!

Someone’s whispering to me again. And I should follow it. I have to hurry. That’s it.

9:16 in the morning, I leave my condo and proceed to the parking lot. I am taking my car so that I can reach the place in a earlier possible time. Even though I know that I’m too late. Too much misfortune for me, the traffic made it worst that ever. It’s pretty stressful so early today, right?

Phone calls and messages here and there. I received so many messages from Dominic, Telly, Titus, Eddy, Riker, Curt and... Darren. These boys are prompting me now. It was like:

Chris? Where were you? Are you still taking a bath, kid? Go up and hurry now! We are waiting.

Gosh. If they could only know. Ugh. I hate this, I hate this! I made a lot of mistakes today. First, I know that all of my co-stars, all the staff and crew, including our director on the set were waiting for me. Like, I was a VIP? Like, they couldn’t start if I wasn’t still around? I’m so thankful that Mr. Murphy didn’t fire me until now. Yeah, I was just too lucky today. Second, I was just like a kid on the phone while talking to Curt. I knew that Curt was kinda annoyed at me now. Oh, I should say sorry to him when I arrive. Then lastly, I began yelling and blaming my new friend, Darren. I didn’t know that he was actually using Curt’s phone! After all, I thought that it was Curt again, teasing me about Darren. Aww, that was such an epic fail, I tell you.

10:04, I already reached the set. After I parked my car, I quickly searched for my co-stars. Luckily, I found them all in the room. The room that we used yesterday.

“I’m here.” I said, still gasping. I am sweating right now. It’s kinda hot today.

“Chris?” all of the boys asked, looking at me.

“Y...Yeah.” I answered.

They stood and they gave me a big hug.

“Chris! You’re alive!” Telly said, acting like crying.

“Oh man, it was Chris! He’s with us today!” Dominic said, hugging me.

“Please tell us every time what you are doing.” Riker added.

I just looked at them, totally weird.

“Stop acting. You’re so... ugh... Drama queens.” I commented.

The boys laughed.

“Yeah, call us drama queens, but we missed you!” Eddy said.

Then the boys hugged me again.

“Stop, stop! Eww... stop it!” I said, having my distance from them.

Then there was silence. The boys looked at me, but as usual, Telly broke the silence. He went laughing without any reason. Sometimes, I was thinking if Telly was on his right mind. You know? He was ‘something’, and that was actually weird.

I awkwardly sat on the chair, pretending that I am doing something on my phone. I leave the boys standing but seconds later, each of them went to their different task. Even that I am looking at my phone, I could still recall the boys’ voices. I was looking at my pictures when... the boys erupted a noise. I didn’t pay attention to them, but I felt something bumped on me.

“Stop playing jokes...” I scolded, looking at my right side.

Gosh! Another mistake... it was Darren! The boys decided to... push Darren on my direction? What the heck are these boys thinking?