Something Is Off...[2]

you waited the bus in the bus stop for you're school because you're school is pretty far away. If you missed the bus then you have to walk for 40 minutes straight. Which means 10 minutes late . But lucky day , you are early in the bus stop.
You waited while humming a song from you're headphone.

06:30

You look at you're watch and to see it's 06:30. The bus will arrive soon. There are many other students. You see one of you're classmate. And you see you're best friend B/F/N (Best friend Name) you talk to her a bit.
Some seconds later the bus arrived. You being a early one goes there first and B/F/N Because you squeeze her with you.

You sit in the seat while B/F/N beside you. You inhale and exhale and calmed down. B/F/N Pat you're back and thanked you. You just nodded.
After then the bus moved.
You turn on you're phone and read the chats. You are talking to you're other friend about school projects. Sometimes B/F/N interrupted you from chatting with you're Friend in the chat to just sending you memes. You are fine with that because all of them made you smile. When you finished chatting you turn off you're phone and talk to B/F/N.
The topics is random. Like homework Answers , Clothings , memes , friends , and Games.
When it's in the middle of the conversation , there is a nofitication in you're phone. You excused and turn on you're phone , you look and to see it's you're sister S/N. You clicked the notification and read what she said.

>CHAT

S/N : hey Y/N , we need to talk after school alright?

---

Well isn't that strange. This never happens. Sometimes she says if the bus is there or are you with you're friends and stuff , but not this..

Something is off...

----

Y/N : Alright!

S/N : Okay good! Love you ❤️

Y/N : love ya too you big chungus

---
You turn off you're phone and continue to talk to B/F/N.

06:50

The bus stopped and students gets they're stuff and get out of the bus. B/F/N helped you because some stuff in you're backpack was thrown everywhere because you were Opening the zipper on the backpack to get water but slipped you're backpack to the ground while it's open.
Thank God you two did it fast. You thanked B/F/N she said no problem , then you both get out of the bus.

You two walked to the front gate and talked about going to the mall in the weekend.

You both keep talking about that till you guys are in the classroom. You both sit together because the teacher allow the classmates to choose other classmates sit with them. Which you are relived.

07:00

The bell rang , you both then got silence. You told you're best friend to talk later. She nodded.
The teacher can allow us to choose what classmates they want to sit with but they have to be quite or they'll change sits.

All of you're other classmates from the outside of the class goes in and sit in they're desk.

The teacher got in the class and started to teach us English.

09:00

The bell then rang which makes the teacher starled.

Teacher : Alright class , homework is at page 67. Bring you're homework at Wednesday because tommorow there's no English.

The teacher then get her books and leaves the class. Some stay in the class to talk to they're friends or just reading a book , some go to the canteen and eat in class or the canteen. And yes , in this school you can eat in class.

B/F/N : Wanna eat in the canteen?

Y/N : nah. I'm full.

B/F/N : alright same, let's talk about what mall in the weekend we will be!

You guys started to talk again.

10:00

Plenty of time to talk about it for 1 hour of break.
But then the bell rang. As again, talk again later.

Another one of you're teacher , which is Math Teacher comes in and set the class to silent.

Teacher : Alright class! Bring you're homework here.

Some gave they're math homework , you get you're math homework from you're bag and look at B/F/N

Y/N : thanks for telling me some of the answer

B/F/N : no problem bruh!

You both put the math homework in the teachers desk
And go back to you're seat. Then continue the subject.

12:00

The bell rang , the teacher said goodbye and get her books .

As again , other go to the canteen and other stay in class.

You both settled and go to the canteen to eat. You both got the plates and go to a empty group tables. Some of you're friends joined in and joined the chat.
While in the middle of talking, some of you're classmates join in as well. Maximum there's 7 people.
You guys talk about Games and movies. Which was actually fun talking about it.

12:34

It was 12:34 , which is 26 more minutes. But then..

Principal : Attention Students. All the teacher had a meeting till Dawn. We don't want to waste you're time waiting till 5.
So all the students are free to leave right now . You can stay till 5 if you all want. Thank you.

And then the principal repeat again and stopped. Literally all the students in the canteen say "YAY" so loudly that maybe the principal will hear it. In my group of Table are shocked and smiled.
You then stand up.

Y/N : Yay! Let's go home guys! Oh and see y'all tomorrow!

You waved and the others while they wave back. You have to split up with you're Bestie.

12:56

You knocked on you're house door to wait you're sister to open it.

You heard footsteps from inside. Then you hear a Click . On the door knob. The door opened and no surprise , it's S/N . She looks at you and smirked. You got a Confused look.

Y/N : yeah uh hello? By the way you want to talk to me right?

S/N nodded and open the door wider to let you in. You got in while you're sister close the door and lock it to make sure.

You put you're Converse away and sit in the couch.

Y/N : so , are we talking now or later?

You got you're water out and drink.

S/N sit beside you and sighed heavily.

S/N : we are moving far away from here.

You spit a bit and look at her.

Y/N : BUT WHAT ABOUT MY SCHOOL-

S/N : You are moving to another school.

You are so shocked that you didn't know there's water dripping a bit from you're bottle. You quickly notice it and put the cap to the bottle.

Y/N : What school am I going in?