The Blur of Right And Wrong

Possibility of coming close to the quantities of realities concept is very very little. The fact of human nature upon the concept of reality is very few you see we cannot understand why reality is a dimension of its own but we understand that reality is there we can't feel it though I think we feel projection of the human nature or nature itself. So I ask you one question my fellow peers what do you consider realities projections what do you consider the emotions of the surrounding nature. The effect of the unfolding Dimension is upon us what happens when this Dimension crashes does the whole reality concept of reality cease to exist. This whole concept divided into sections on past future and present does this concept ever bother you the concept have any meaning what we have made for us in this constitutional right and wrong is this concept interject into decision-making in the concept of reality is very difficult to understand do we have a problem making decisions that has to do with reality right now why we have problems making wrong decisions with reality because we think reality is affecting the right and wrong decisions so why is that because you're right and wrong because right and wrong is based on another measurements of what we have learned from the past experience is what helps make right and wrong right and wrong to make experience so that I hand in hand so if we do not have experience then you have no right and wrong. So what I'm saying here is without the concept of reality we do not know right or wrong without writing wrong we are just going to live with no clue you do not know what we are doing everything we do anymore we base are right and wrong choices off of emotional choices. This however is actually a dangerous thing to base your choices off your emotions. So if you can sure motions on your choices and your choices funny or motion it ends up his being corruption you can't base your decisions on your emotions because your emotions leave youWhat I'm getting at is you cannot make a decision on the emotional feeling that you have to make a decision about right and wrong but you cannot have right and wrong based on your emotions of right and wrong you must have experience of right and wrong because they go hand-in-hand you can't have an experience and no right and wrong it's very difficult. So I mentioned projectory of the the nature of human or nature itself, you see these are decisions off in nature most times because of nature also comes from a different one natural which means to be by itself and we learn by ourselves sometimes others affect us but it is us in the long run that learned that from different experienceWhat I understand to be the projectory of human nature or nature itself is the aspect of the realm of reality reality is surrounded by a cosmic wave this Cosmic wave which holds time which consists of past present or future it consists of this realm which is around with the slowest without these thoughts waves waves come out that's our head we are fully charged now however if somebody can adjust their brain to be charged with in that is when things get scary...