CHAPTER-1 DISAGREEMENT

No!!!!No!!!No!!!! Tears rolling down the cheeks in disgreement with parents!. Diana calls father, "he said listen to me my daughter". What do you want me to do dad , this is just..I..I...I can't do this please don't force me to. But my child this is for your betterment think of it when you'll become a doctor and people will respect you I can live with it all my life just seeing people respect you. I couldn't educate myself because in my childhood your grandma passed when I was very young and after that our financial crises and my interest in studies was lost. I want to see you successful  my daughter,"It was your dream to become a doctor isn't it?". Then where is that inspiration lost?

But dad with a pleading voice and between sobs, I'm an average student. I feel like a failure already. I can't give entrance once again wasting my year again, all my friends are pursuing in different fields. I've given up on dream to become a doctor. I can't do this please!!!!

With that mom takes my side to explain dad. But she failed.

I pleaded him with tears forming in my small dark eyes, rolling down the way to my full cheeks.

I denied in disgreement, demanding them to spend money and get me in a good college.

With  a shock in eyes dad said,"You're going to write your entrance exam again" and that's my final decision. I know what I'm doing. I'm your father I know what's good for you and what's bad.

You may leave now go to your room it's already late.

Your eyes meeting your mom's eyes and dad's. But your dad he refuses to look at you and sleep. Your mom give you helpless glare.

And it feels like your whole world is shattered into pieces. Sobing you grab your self and wipe your tears and walk like it's just a body and soul is taken away or prisioned into your once lost dream, when became your parents dream. You can't do it, just cant standing there watching your future drift off completely to what you imagined was worst.

You leave the room. And your phone rang, you see the caller id. Saira your friend from plus 2. You answered the call. She shouted in excitement I got admission in college, well it's a conference call. All your friends shouting crazily in excitement and in proud that their fathers have got them admissions, in different fields of science. Your tears form more faster rolling down. All these happiness seems like taunting at you and laughing at the failure you've been destined to. They are not your enemies but then why do they seem like the monsters laughing at you,at your loss. You should be happy for them then why are you feeling burdened like your breath is choked by the happiness of their life.  You nod and hmm in happiness of their success that seems to never touch your feet. With a heavy heart of tasting failure and heartache of being forced you fake your emotions and pretend to be happy. Right after that what you didn't want to answer. A question that can probably kill you verbally any moment came from one of your friend saying, "What about you?". Your voice gets heavy as you take an attempt to speak up. But you take few seconds to control your emotions and tell, " My parents want me to give entrance  once again!!!!"... is all you manage to say......

With the shock and surity your friend says,"You'll not pass out of it" just don't do it. Tell your parents you don't want to. Because it's not easy.

How much ever you hate your father's decision but your parents are your pride. Though deep down there you were not happy with it but You'll not accept someone  questioning their decision.

With that you reply I'm ok with it and I'll make sure I'll do it. Is what you manage to say before making an excuse to hang up. You threw your phone on bed and cried whole night.....

Thinking this is it I'll have to do this no option left will this be my life. No it's not like what I pictured.
It's not somebody please wake me up if it's a nightmare!......