CHAPTER-3 AGREEMENT

Standing out there, seeing my loved ones fall apart was more heart breaking. Though I wasn't ready for their decision, I made myself so strong for now that I would fight with myself my emotions.

I saw them leaving downstairs. 5 mins of thinking gave me a clearer picture of what my future could be.
I ran to them.

Mom wait!!!.... "I shouted"

Mom I'm ready for it. Let's reserve my seat, I said with all the courage I had. I knew this could be tough, I knew it may even turn out as a regret. All I could just think of is my mom dad who worked on me so hard to make me a better person.

With shining eyes full with tears of disagreement and smile on face with agreement, I was fighting myself for sake of my carrer my life which is in their hands!!!

My mind my heart was working with togetherness this time, both wanted me to think again. And stop but these emotions of love trust and hope tied my legs with delusional ropes so tight that I can't move. These ropes are hurting me, they are hurting me physically psychologically. They got me so tight that my legs are bleeding with their tightness. My eyes are leaving a warm lush of fluids in their pain. But I'm standing, I'm going to do this for them, I'm doing this for achieving what I at some point lost.
I'm going to do this!!!

I could see the a wide smile and tears of happiness in their eyes, On my tears of pain. But it made me ease to breathe.

With my words, both were happy.
Let's go, "my brother said"
He held me tight this time with full trust and hope.
Here we're standing again in the same cabin.
And with all the ease I got my seat registered.
And would start my classes after a week.
Informed my counsellor.