Soft

(Not based in Tahiti)

     The first time Melinda had tried to bake Phil a birthday cake, the dough had turned out rock hard. The second time, the whole cake collapsed in on itself. The third time, Melinda pulled charcoal out of the oven.

    Shaking her fist at the mess before her, Melinda glared at the disastrous kitchen. Flour was everywhere, the sugar bag had slowly let out a stream of sweetening pour to the floor, and there was black smoke sifting out of the oven. She was running out of time... and ideas. Except...

   Glancing at the unused bowl of surviving successful frosting, Melinda checked the clock on the wall. She had fifteen minutes until Phil would be back.

   Grabbing a couple spoons and the bowl, Melinda closed the door on the kitchen, forgetting the mess. She ran into Phil's room, and stripped. 

    Melinda left her bra and undies, fixing up the bed and fixing her hair so that it would fall just right over her shoulder. Climbing onto the bed belly down, she pushed the bowl of frosting  closer to herself. She had three colors, one spoon, and very little artistic talent. She set to work.

     Phil's steps could be heard down that hall, "Melinda? Why is there a mess in the kit-"

    He opened the door, staring straight at her breasts. The red, white and blue frosting adorned her in the shape of twin Captain America shields. "Mel... Melinda." He squeaked.

     "I got bored. Wanna help me finish this icing?" Melinda asked smoothly. 

     "I-" 

     "Stop staring and help me." Melinda sat straiter, "Happy birthday." 

     "Yes ma'am." Phil nodded, setting down the bag in his hands and shedding his suit jacket.

     "You might want to remove the rest of your clothes. We don't want to stain them." May put her hands on her hips, fully aware of the effect her frosting covered breasts were having on him. "Oh stop pitching a tent and get over here." 

    Phil obeyed, slowly sitting down on the bed. "I've never had food sex before." He mumbled. "Do I just... Lick it off you?"

    "Well looks like I get to teach you." Melinda crawled up to sit in his lap, straddling him, "Better than a birthday cake?"

    "Definitely."