Ch.1.) Ouch

(This is my first story so don't judge to harshly. I always love it when people comment and tell me what I can fix and stuff. If you see a mistake point it out. Bold is their thoughts. Guess that's all for now. On to the story!!)

*Virgil pov*

              Looking around, all there was is a whole bunch of trees. A slight breeze coming from who knows where blew at my jacket and hair. It smelled of fresh rain but it was dry everywhere I looked. I decided to look to the left, trees. Looked over to the right, more trees. In front of me, even more trees. Turning around slowly, I look behind me. Something was glowing. A faint purple pulse that slowly changed to a red color. It was mesmerising. Slowly, taking a step toward it and reaching out my arm-

          Jolting up my eyes darted around. The clock by my bed read 3:40. I put my hand to my chest. Covered in a cold sweat I got up and made my way to my bathroom. "What was that dream? It's not the first time I've had it and it seemed to have more added on since the last time."  I thought as I turned on the faucet and let the cold water run for a second. I put my hand underneath it and lightly splashed my face. It felt nice and calmed me down a bit. Then my stomach rumbled. "Maybe I should get food." I opened my door and walked out of my room quietly.

~Roman pov~

        I was having a nice dream until I heard a noise come from the hall. Looking over at my limited edition Disney clock I saw the time read only 3:40. Groaning, I got up and inspected it. Slowly opening my door I looked out into the hall to see Virgil cursing under his breath. "What is he doing up this early?" My curiosity got the best of me as I walked over to him. "What are you doing awake so early?" He tensed up lightly and sighed with a roll of his eyes.
        "What are you doing up Princy?" I scoffed lightly.
         "I'm up because someone or something made a loud noise and woke me up JD-lightful." Virgil rolled his eyes at me again and walked back into his room without saying another word. "Wonder what's up with him. He usually responds back to the nicknames I give him."  I shrugged it off and went back to my room. Collapsing on my bed I soon fell asleep again.

°No one pov°

      Virgil didn't feel like talking to Roman. He was just trying to get back to his room after his snack. (He had some of Patton's cookies.) After getting back to his room, Virgil sat down on his bed. He stared at the ceiling for a bit wondering what the dream was about. About two or three hours later Virgil fell asleep again.

^Patton pov^

       Waking up at the usual time around six I excitedly jumped out of my bed and got dressed.

       //Time skip brought to you by Logan yelling Falsehood.\\

       Everyone was sitting at the table as I set the plate of pancakes down. Looking around I noticed that Virgil was staring at something off in the distance. I walked over to him and waved a hand in front of his face. He blinked blankly at me before shaking his head a bit. "Hey kiddo, you okay there?" Virgil just nods and stands up pushing his plate away. I frowned. "Your not going to eat?" He shook his head and walked into the living room, ignoring Roman trying to get his attention. Roman scoffed.
       "What a meanie." He crosses his arms and I smile again as I sit down and take Logan's book from him.

      *Virgil pov*

         Patton waved his hand in my face causing me to come out of my dazed state. He asked something but all I heard was,
        ".......okay.....?" I just nodded not wanting to talk. My head was starting to hurt. Patton asked me a question again as I stood up and pushed my plate away. His voice came out jumbled so I just shook my head and walked out of the room. Plopping down on the couch I lightly rubbed my head and sighed. After a few moments Roman came in and sat next to me. Keeping my eyes shut, I ignored him. My head was still pounding terribly. He decided to speak to me.
           "Virgil, are you okay?" All I could do was nod. He was getting on my nerves. "Why didn't I just go to my room?" I thought. Roman got a bit upset at that and snapped at me.
           "Then say it like you mean it Negative Nancy!!" He crossed his arms and glares at me. "Ouch, that comment hurt." I sighed and after opening my eyes I rolled them at him. "I'm fine Roman." Standing up I got a bit light headed. Before anyone else could bombard me with questions I walked to my room.
           "I'm going to my room Princy." Once I got to my room I opened the door and it let out a chill of cold air. I smiled slightly as I shut and locked my door behind me then headed over to my bed.