Ch.28) Replay?

//Trigger warnings: none

"Virgil!!" Roman knocks on his door. "Come on!! Patton wants you downstairs for breakfast!!"

"Give me a second!" He throws on his jacket and opens the door to be greeted by a very annoyed looking on prince.

"Took you long enough." He huffs and crosses his arms.

"Oh, shut up." He pushes past him and goes downstairs. Roman growls a bit and follows him.

~time skip to a few hours later~

"Shut up nerdy wolverine!! That's not fair!!" The sides were playing a game and Logan was helping Patton cheat, making Roman fall behind. Virgil was never asked if he wanted to play so after a bit of watching the others he trudged up to his room.

He fell back onto his bed, heaving a sigh as he shuts his eyes, turning on music. It had been a few hours before he fell asleep again, drifting off into the same dream as last time.

The wind was howling and pushing Virgil around as he raises an arm to try and see.

"Virgil..." A voice was barely audible over the wind as he twirls around to find the source.

//This is all I have time for now. I really wanted to update but I've been really stressed and haven't had enough time. I sincerely apologize. I'm trying to frequently update but like I stated, its been pretty hard. Thank you all for being patient with me though!!