chapter3: a new mission

~~~

We were waiting for the hokage to give us a new mission."babysitting-"he was cut of by Naruto "nope I want a harder mission"Naruto said and kakashi hit him. They started arguing and I zone out......

"Well who is it a princess"Naruto said "you may come in"he said a guy who look like he drank for days."who is that small stupid face over their"he said "hey sasuke he talking to you"Naruto said then we measure and it was sasuke, sakura, Naruto and then...me. My face heat up in anger out of nowhere this clown creepy guy pop out.

"Who are you"we all ask "Well I'm here cause you anger my little fruit"he said"who" I ask "you" he said he looked like pedophile to me

"you look scary "sakura said he smirk and he took out a card and threw it at the guy it scratch his cheek.

"You do anything funny your dead"he said letting out his blood lust. Poof away again "that was weird" I said "that was scary!!"Naruto ,sakura, sasuke, kakashi said I sweat drop.

"Who is he sis is he one of your summon "sakura ask "I think so I don't know"I said "well meet you guys at the gate"kakashi said.

When we went home I did my summon jutsu and shinobu and Nezuko came out "yes"they both said "the guy from early did I do that
?"I ask they nod "he is Hisoka like right now you summon him"shinobu said I look at my right and he was smirking.Nezuko was hiding in back of shinobu. "Hello~♤" he said chills went down my spin. I got ready and went to the front gate.

We were walking and I was getting bored so I wanted to learn more about Hisoka so I summon "Hello~"He said "Hello I want to know more of you" "like what"he said "were did you came from" "well I came from a world were we have this power call nen and I has good friends their and another fruit "he said "oh so were you a good guy" "no I killed a lot of people "he said licking his lips.

Then I saw a puddle and it haven't ran for days I felt chakra so I flicker it and the hole ground broke."how did you do that" Hisoka ask surprise I just smile.

To be continued.....