56. teaser

I stepped into the house after Chris and watched him fall into the couch with a huff.

"I hope Elle and kuza have a fun time decorating."

I winked at him and He laughed.

"I some how don't see that getting done today."

I smiled down at him and moved to straddle his lap. He rested his hands gently on my hips.

"I don't either but it's nice to imagine they're being productive."

He just shook his head.

"Yeah about as productive as us."

I laughed at him, leaning in for a kiss but biting his nose gently instead. When I pulled away he looked at me funny and I laughed at him. I shook my head and leaned in again, actually giving him a small peck on the lips this time. I hummed to myself as I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. We held each other for a minute, not moving. It was comfortable.

"Baby, I can't breath."

I inhaled sharply and sat up, my face flushing red and my hand moving to scratch the back of my neck.

"Sorry."

He leaned up and kissed me gently.

"It's okay, it's not like you don't already take my breath away."

I rolled my eyes at him and rested my hands on his chest.

"Cheese ball."

He rubbed his thumbs into my sides gently.

"Your cheese ball."

I shook my head no and leaned down to kiss him.

"Cute."

"Thanks I do try sometimes ya know."

I nodded and kissed him slowly.

"Oh I know, it's one of the things I love about you Chris."

I said in a low tone. His gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips.

"So, about that shower?"

He asked. I smirked at him and moved my hands to his shoulders.

"I don't know Chrissy, I kinda just wanna go to bed."

He groaned and dropped his head back against the couch. I laughed at him, resituating myself on his lap and leaning down to kiss his neck. When my lips grazed his skin he tensed up.

"Don't you dare tease me if you aren't gonna follow through with it."

He warned. I just kept kissing across his neck, sucking at the base near his collar bone. He moaned and I could just imagine h closing his eyes like he usually did.

"Whose teasing?"

I asked and his head shot up, his hand moving to my hair and pulling me away from him. He sent me a warning look. I smirked at him and kissed him deeply, pushing myself down onto him. He moaned into my mouth at the feeling and I could feel him getting hard already.

"God I want you so bad."

He said when I pulled away. I ran my hand through his hair a few times but never took my gaze from his.

"I'm so glad to hear that baby. Why don't you go get the shower ready and I'll be in in a second."

He nodded his head frantically and I stood off of him. I helped him off the couch and he pressed his body against mine as he kissed me.

"Don't be too long."

He said, turning and walking down the hall. When he was out of my sight I sat against the arm rest of the couch and let out a long sigh. I wasn't really in the mood and my pelvis hurt, which the doctor had told me when I called her, stating it would happen as my organs moved. I really wanted to do this for him though, we had been home a week and had barely touched one another. I was missing his body just as much but I just didn't think I could do it. Then an idea popped into my head.