Please Read

I'm gonna start off by saying i'm very sorry if this sounds rude or offends anyone. I'm really not trying to be a bitch. I'm just a lil bit upset I guess? 

  The other day I saw a story that had about the same amount of votes and comments and views and all that as my story except, for one difference: This story was 2 chapters long.

  I'm not saying I want a bunch of people to see this, besides my friends told me my story was hard to find so I don't expect thousands to read. 

BUT

  I've already posted 21 chapters for you guys and even the people who ARE reading it, really aren't telling me anything? about whether they love it or even like it mildly. So far I have 1 comment so thank you very much to the person who wrote that. But other than that, I can't tell if people even care? 

  Therefore I've decided i'm not going to update until I see that people are actually into this. absolutely no point of posting if people don't like this? the least y'all could do is say "this is nice" and i'll know you want more. But until I see some comments or votes or just any sign y'all want more, i'm not gonna post. 

  Once again i'm sorry, I just don't find a point in doing it right now. 

  THAT BEING SAID THOUGH

   I do plan of finishing this story of Course. Just a lot slower than I thought.