Chapter 15

A/N: I just wanted to say thank-you to the really nice comments I received last chapter, and it inspired and motivated me to write, so here you go!

The elevator doors dinged open, and Peter awkwardly limped his way out, two boxes of pop-tarts still secured in his arms. His leg ached where Scott had brutally hit him with the broom. He wouldn't be surprised if there was a bruise there now.

After walking down the long hall towards the room, he finally made it to the door. He went to reach out for the door handle with his hand, but then he realised he would drop his pop-tarts, so instead he used his foot to open the door. Easier said than done.

He turned the handle with his foot, and swung open the door. A screech escaped from Sally's mouth as the door hit the wall with a loud bang.

"Peter, oh my god, don't slam the door!" Betty breathed, clutching her chest. Abe narrowed his eyes at him.

"Why are you limping? And why did you come through the door?"

Peter huffed, as he closed the door behind him, dropping the pop-tarts on the bed that was closest to him.

"Let's just say I wasn't stealthy enough."

"Did you get caught?" Ned asked, walking up to his friend who was trying to fix his wild curls.

Peter nodded, as he sat down heavily on the bed, stretching out his aching leg.

Ned raised an eyebrow at his friend, who looked exhausted. "What happened?"

The team walked over to Peter, (aside from Abe, who went straight for the pop-tarts.)

Peter shrugged, "I woke them up and then Scott started whacking me with a broom."

Charles let out a scream, that scared the living hell out of the group, but it was just him laughing. "I'm sorry, you- you what?" He giggled, wiping an imaginary tear from his eye.

"I got hit by a broom." Peter repeated, staring unamused at Charles. The others started laughing.

"You are a spider, after all." MJ pointed out, trying to hide the smirk that hid behind her straight face.

"You are so observant."

Abe walked over to the group, his hand already stuffed in a pop-tart box. He pulled out a pop-tart, and stuffed it in his mouth. "What?" He asked, as the team stared at him with looks of disgust on their faces.

"Eat with your mouth closed." Cindy snapped, her nose wrinkling. Abe shrugged as he put the two boxes on the bed beside Peter, before taking another and sitting on the bunk above him.

It didn't take long for the two boxes to be empty, which now lay discarded on the floor. Cindy and Abe had put on their PJ's as the team finally forced themselves to ge into their bed. The others couldn't be bothered getting into their PJ's, so they just stayed in their clothes.

The time had ticked to three thirty. The team was trying to sleep, but they just kept rolling over and over in their beds, and no matter what they did their eyes wouldn't stay shut.

"I hate this bed." Flash exclaimed suddenly, breaking the silence that had been ongoing since three o'clock.

"Agreed." Came a reply.

Abe sat up in his bed, the bed sheets falling from his chest. "Can we do something? Like go get more pop-tarts?"

"Please, no." Peter muttered from where his face was stuffed into his pillow. Admittedly, he was a little tired, and he wouldn't mind sleeping, but that probably wasn't going to happen now that everyone was awake.