8 (season 1)

It was the morning and I had just woken up to the sight of a small Dustin asleep it was funny because of he snores also sleep talks.... I heard him in the night about something called 'upside down' I'm guessing that's what they called the place Wills in. I tried to get up but I felt Dustin grab me something and pull me into a big bear hug when he dragged me down I looked like a small tomato I was that red!
(You): "psssst Dustin wake up" I whispered he just mumbled he wasn't waking so I grabbed him and shook him
(Dustin): "wHaT tHe FuCk!" He said whilst still being shaken by me I put him down and I remember what happened last night I just sat and though if my mom wasn't my real mom then who is I wondered that for around 5 minutes before Dustin tapes me I jumped a bit because I was so lost in thought I wasn't paying attention to what was going on.
(Dustin): "quick we have to go we have news on Will!" Dustin beamed with excitement because finally something about Will hopefully he will be with us again and not there in the Upside down and back with his mother who hasn't slept in days she's been so worried it been heartbreaking to what he her go through this...

-20 minutes skip-
We had arrived at Wills house to see Mike, Lucas, Eleven, Joyce and Hopper. Eleven was in a cut pink dress I haven't really been around to talk to her so maybe I could try right now
(You): "hi el" I said with a big smile to say eleven can't really talk or do much but she's cute and she cares for mike very much also she loves eggos waffles I mean who can blame her they are amazing!
(You): "so how are we getting Will back?" I asked and eleven started to speak which was pretty odd (panic at the disco anyone 😂)
(Eleven): "I..I am" she answered Hold on ELEVN IS GOING TO FIND WILL!?? Hooow
Me and Dustin looked at each other like they where going crazy
(Dustin): "WTF! You joking right!?" He asked well shouted..
I was so confused but I felt a strange gust brush past it was strange but hey I've seen stranger things (sorry I had too😂)
(You): "how are you going to um get Will back...?" I asked kinda concerned
(Eleven): "......water....."
————————————————————————
415 words a bit shorter than usual 🤷🏻‍♀️Ok sorry this toook soo long 😂😂 but here's chapter 8 ❤️😅 hope you will enjoy this chapter the next one is full of surprises and twists ❤️❤️