8. End (sorry!)

My feelings for Emmy are so strong its suffocating.

See, I got this brilliant idea to fly home and pack everything and then get a truck and drive back while towing my own truck. My dog, Travis, is in the passenger seat and tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I already bought me and Emmy's house. I put Emmy as one of the owners. The house is three houses down from my Mom's and one street over from her Mom's and there is a Raymond James Financial down the road that I transferred to.

I pull into the driveway, bursting with excitement at seeing Emmy.

I unload and unpack in under an hour and then I take the truck to U-haul and turn it in and drive to my house in my truck. I let Travis roam the house and the yard. It's not like he's going swimming.

It's snowing lightly outside.

I change into jeans, a white t-shirt and a tan jean jacket and I head down the road and walk right into my parents house.

"You're back! Finally!" Mom says, giving me a hug. "Are you tired? Do you want something to drink?"

"No. I'm good. Where's Emmy?"

"She's out on the dock. She's...kind of depressed." Ms. Warren admits. "She misses you."

I let out a breath of air. "I'm going outside."

I waste no time rushing out the back door. She's sitting at the edge of the dock, staring at something in the lake.

I rush down the stairs, off the back porch. I sprint down the sidewalk and slow down my walk to almost nothing. She's staring at her reflection in the water and tears are slipping down her cheeks. When I'm standing right behind her, she slowly turns.

"You're back!" she gasps and stands up, slamming into me. I hold her tightly against me, burying my head in the crook of her neck.

"I've missed you so damn much." I breathe.

She kisses me gently and I pull her closer to me.

"Why were you crying?" I ask, pulling away to look at her. I brush her tears off. "Your Mom said you were being all depressed again."

"I missed you." She whispers.

"I missed you too."

I shock her by scooping her up in my arms. She squeals and I laugh and hold her tight.

"Let's go inside."

"Okay." She whispers. I shift her so her legs are around my waist and my hands are under her butt and her hands are on my shoulder. I walk up to the second story balcony and into the first floor of the house.

I know it's kind of confusing, but the house is on a hill, so the first floor is level with the top of the hill and the house is on logs that lift it off the ground.

I open the door and walk into the living room, setting her on her feet.

"Are you two going to get married?" Jackson asks bluntly.

"Uh..." Emmy coughs awkwardly. "I'm going back outside."

"I hope so." I blurt. Emmy stops and whips around to face me. "Not now, obviously, but someday." I add.

The doorbell rings.

"Your new sisters are here!" Mom says excitedly.

I'll never get tired of family.

________________

PLEASE READ!

ALRIGHT GUYS LISTEN UP

I think I'm having some sort of writers block. I also think I ended Roxy and Carter and I didn't want to. I'm kind of irritated that I ended it tbh.

This is the end of this story (which I don't like) and I'm going back to Roxy and Carter.

Can you guys comment and tell me how you feel about that?

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!