The new student {Chapter-3}

"That's all? I mean no love triangles or crying of any-" Rita Skeeter would have continued critezising but at that moment Ginny snapped.

"CAN YOU JUST LET ME SPEAK FOR A PROPER MINUTE ATLEAST YOU LITTLE-" Screamed Ginny but nevertheless she got cut out by Rita.
"That's exactly what we needed! Drama!Now please go on with you're story and we Want drama alright?" Said Rita while she was looking at her nails.
"You know what? I don't care alright? This time this story has alot of drama and you would have wished that you never heard it. Skeeter" Said Ginny with a evil smile
"So we are on last name basis now are we? Weasley." Said  Rita, still looking at her red nails.
Suddenly George came inside that room saying.
"Someone called? And Ginny dearest, Hurry up please will you? We are already late for bills daughters birthday." Said George
"Oh well you look at that? Heard that Skeeter? We are late so I will be going now. See you never" said Ginny smiling.
"Not so fast Weasleatte. You are staying right here! You're fans are dying to know and oh there's one of my friends-
"Stop lying Skeeter, We all know you don't have friends" Said ginny.
"As I was saying, there's one of my friends bestie called FrenchieLove1234 Who also wants to know and you wouldn't upset a fan would you? Ginny Weasley" said rita, Fiannly looking up towards Ginny.
"You know my only weakness is upsetting one of my fans so I won't decline, Georgina please go by yourself today will you?" Said Ginny also looking at Rita.
"Don't call me that Ginny! And fine I'll go by myself. Have fun" said George walking out.
"Let the story begin" said rita.
"Back from where the story was left off*

Lily had just left off, She was glad that she just spent alot of time talking about torturing muggles but she was a bit guilty that she never got a chance to ask him about anything about himself as she told alot about herself that night.
Lily was heading to the common room when suddenly she bumped into a boy her age who was wearing Hufflepuff robes, She had never seen that boy before in this school so she taught that he was new. She almost fell behind because she had bumped into him but suddenly he caught her and did not let her fall, They both kept starring at eachother like that for only 3 seconds until he pulled lily up and then they both burst out laughing at what just happened.
"Thanks for the help" said lily.
"You're welcome,. My name's Seamus, Seamus Heffley. I am new here" said Seamus
"Lily, lily Gorman. Nice to meet you gorgeous" thought lily without realising that she said that outloud.
"Oh my dark cinnamon rolls! Please tell me I did not say that outloud!" Said lily
"Yeah you did and it's alright, I am gorgeous" said Seamus laughing

Tom was now going towards the Slytherin common room and after seeing Seamus and lily he walked up to them

What's going on here? Said tom
"Hey tom! This here is Seamus and he's new over here" said lily
"Hello, Tom." Said Seamus
"Yeah whatever." Said tom
"Do you know that I am a gentleman according to many?" Said Seamus
"The devil is and will always be a gentleman man you know?" Said tom
Lily got bored and just left.

Sorry for making this a really short chapter! But well we all needed an introduction to the new addition! Today's shoutout goes to *Dramatic violin and piano music* FrenchieLove1234 !! She's my WBFF {weirdness best friend forever} and a great story writer! Check out her Harry Potter truth or dare series.
#Triddle
#taylorSwift
#falseGod
#iambored
#Seeyoulatermuggleeaters