Best friends And ex Boyfriends. {Chapter-4}

[Firstly I don't believe in stereotypes and everything that Jessica says she means it as a joke. Oh and I love the show girl meets world! And as for now I imagine Jessica as Maya and Lily as Riley].

{start}
Ginny had dozed off in the middle of the story and because she didn't wake up when Rita asked her to, Rita was forced to put water on Ginny which caused Ginny to wake up and almost punch Rita.

"ARE YOU CRAZY BUG WOMAN!?" screamed Ginny at Rita's face
"You weren't waking up when I told you to so that's what happens" Replied Rita.
"I have Been here since 2 whole days surrviveeing on coffee, Just lemme sleep or I am going to punch you" Said Ginny half-asleep.
"So? So have I been here since such a long time listening to you talk and when will the fun begin?" Said Rita.
"Fine! Get ready for best friends and ex boyfriends" said Ginny, Now woken up.
"Ah ha! Drama!' said Rita.
"Let's begin This torture" Said Ginny.

The real beggining

Lily woke up in her dorm the next day. She got up and got ready in her perfect Slytherin robes and she tied her hair into a neat high pony. She went out of her dorm and she headed towards the great Hall. Lily was to involved in making sure her hair looked proper to pay attention on anyone in front of her so like 'Always' Lily bumped into someone.

Lily 'always' had intuitions about how her day would go and today she felt like her day would definitely not go normally, She felt like it would go bad and good

And as for the starters of the not so normal day, Lily had just bumped into her worst nightmare and by worse not as in the  how Bellatrix is the worst deatheater, Like how Lucius Malfoy is the worst in being bad Had now just transferred into Hogwarts.

"Jake or should I say warlock.". Said Lily while she was glaring at a tall boy who had black hair and green eyes.
"Lily, Seems like someone hasn't changed much cause they are still falling for me". Said Jake or whom we shall refer as warlock from now onwards.
"Just like you warlock, Before a warlock still a warlock". Replied lily.
"Lily, Ever heard of the phrase 'Apologize and forget'?". Said Jake.
"Warlock, looks like someone forgot how someone sucker punched them the last time they saw him". Said Lily with a 'i don't care' expression on her face. Jake stood there looking at Lily.

"Noone can forget that can they? Oh unless it caused a lot of damage to that pea size brain of yours". Said Lily
"You know what? I don't care even a bit, I have a girlfriend you know? So I can't waste any of my valuable time listening to you". Said Jake, He had an embarrassed and a bit angry expression on.

"A new girlfriend? Okay? So? It's definitely another girl who wants to make her crush jealous cause no girl in her right mind would want to date you". Said Lily who was now trying to hold back her laughter.
"Yeah whatever! Her name's Nicole and she's waiting for me-". Jake would have continued if Lily hadn't cut him off in the middle.
"-for you to punch you and scream at your face that your a sore loser and an idiot plus a cheater". Said Lily with a straight face.

"What the hells wrong with you? Oh I'll guess, You haven't moved on yet and are jealous that you don't have a boyfriend but I have a girlfriend". Said Jake.
"I have moved on! And I have a boyfriend to!". Said Lily while pointing towards Tom who was walking to the great Hall as well.

"Oh really? Then ask him to come here". Said Jake.
"Well okay then". Said Lily and then she walked towards Tom who was also walking to the great Hall. Without saying a word  to Tom, Lily dragged Tom to the place where Jake and Lily were standing earlier.

"This is my boyfriend". Said Lily pointing towards Tom
"Oh, What's his name?". Asked Jake.
"It's uh....I'm...Ta..tallaolivander". Said Lily looking up to Tom.