𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎.

COOKIE MONSTER / KYUU ENTERTAINMENT IS DEBUTING A BROTHER-SISTER GROUP TOGETHER ?

MINA | O1ST OCTOBER 2018.

KARD, the owner of KYUU ENTERTAINMENT / COOKIE MONSTER ENTERTAINMENT, first debuted in DSP ENTERTAINMENT as KARD, the first co-ed group to be in DSP ENTERTAINMENT and left the company for good and shocked the whole world by opening their own enter...

KARD, the owner of KYUU ENTERTAINMENT / COOKIE MONSTER ENTERTAINMENT, first debuted in DSP ENTERTAINMENT as KARD, the first co-ed group to be in DSP ENTERTAINMENT and left the company for good and shocked the whole world by opening their own entertainment called KYUU ENTERTAINMENT with the side company, KYUMIJI ENTERTAINMENT on 01ST SEPTEMBER 2018 and is now going changes in the company and its trainees.

then it was later announced that KYUMIJI ENTERTAINMENT, their side-company would be merging with their main company as well as their company name will still remains as KYUU ENTERTAINMENT but will be having their second name as COOKIE MONSTER ENTERTAINMENT. despite that they will be officially open on early AUGUST to SEPTEMBER, but they're active involved as they're the label for the winners in EVER AFTER and working with MENT for the survival show.

not only that but they have also debuted TEEN TITANS a six member co-ed group that are doing well despite KYUU ENTERTAINMENT are making some changes. it also has been rumored that there will be two more members joining TEEN TITANS, making ANGELIC and DEMONIACAL official sibling groups with DEMONIACAL and ANGELIC being older brothers and sisters while TEEN TITANS will be the youngest.

they have came back recently, on O1ST SEPTEMBER 2O19, a year after KYUU ENTERTAINMENT establishment. if you're interested and wants to know more about KYUU ENTERTAINMENT, you can click here to know more about them. (it would be in another chapter so yeah.)

see also : how AOA's MINAH stole our hearts in running
man and why running man is a bomb.

it was at 12AM KST when they updated their instagram of two teasers, have a look below !

it has two gitch gif, one says 'demoniacal ; coming soon 2019', the other one says 'angelic ; coming soon 2019'. what could this possible hint? a new girl group and boy group from KYUU ENTERTAINMENT / COOKIE MONSTER ENTERTAINMENT?

 what could this possible hint? a new girl group and boy group from KYUU ENTERTAINMENT / COOKIE MONSTER ENTERTAINMENT?

then at the same day, 12PM KST

then at the same day, 12PM KST. KARD, the owners of the entertainment dropped an official statement about the new teasers.

they said, "we are going to debut a brother sister group which will be coming soon. the girl group would be named ANGELIC as they're just like fallen angels, it's going to be a nine membered girl group with cutesy and addicting songs while the boy group is named DEMONIACAL which is opposite their sister group. DEMONIACAL is a thirteen memebered boy group as they would drop songs that they self compose which includes a number of genre. more information would be up as time goes by and we're excited for our new brother sister group."

so it seems like we are going to get broke again! will you stan them and are you excited about their debut? please leave a comment below