Chapter 37: Zack vs. Lord Beerus

3rd Person POV

Zackary and Lord Beerus stared each other down, both preparing for the epic battle ahead. Then Zack shot off towards the god, releasing a new flame-like aura that seemingly made the air blow around him. Zack thought he hit the god of destruction, but he saw that Lord Beerus caught his fist like NOTHING!

Zackary tried to pull away, but his grip was like steel. Lord Beerus finally let go, before turning around and swatting the saiyan god away with his tail.

"Not bad, not bad. Although you are still no match for me."

"We shall see about that! HAAAAAAAAAAA!" Zackary charged again, but didn't hit him at all since the god was dodging all of his attacks.

Back on the ground, Koan was watching them intently, not moving a muscle, when Whis came up to him holding several boxes of different kinds of delicious pudding.

"Koan, I assume correct? I can sense you are much stronger than your brother, so why didn't you want to fight Lord Beerus?" Whis asked.

Koan began to smirk, before saying his answer. "Even if I am stronger, I want my brother to experience a fight between deities. Our family and our bloodline of the saiyan race, has something that other saiyan families didn't have when first born." Koan explained.

"What would that be?" Whis asked.

"Divine Energy. Our family was the only one to have that kind of godly energy in our veins, and it still is, since I can sense a lot more of it in Zackary." Koan continued.

Whis sensed Zack's energy, and smiled. "You are right Koan. He has way more than Goku did, that's for certain."

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Zack roared in the sky above, before they clashed again, where Lord Beerus kept blocking his punches.

Koan looked at Whis in surprise. "Wait, so Lord Beerus fought Son Goku, in the same state?"

"Indeed. Goku was a formidable opponent for my lord. With all of that Divine Energy inside of Zack, he might have a small issue with fighting your brother. Zack might become the next God of Destruction, if Lord Beerus kicks the bucket, so to speak."

"Yeah..." Koan nodded, staring into the skies above.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The saiyan god again screamed as he charged at the cat god, with full force. But despite Zack's efforts, all of his attacks so far have been dodged, or blocked by him.

'How could Lord Beerus do all of this? I haven't even hit him yet, and my form is that of a god. Does this mean that all of that training was meaningless!? I am using the Divine Energy from the CPUs, but what is this strange feeling I am getting besides that?' Zack thought in frustration.

He closed his eyes, and concentrated on the energy inside of him, seeing a small orange flame that seemed to flicker. He focused on the flame, and before long it exploded giving Zack another boost of power, added with his Super Saiyan God form.

Lord Beerus sensed Zack was getting stronger, not only from being a deity, but from his own body.

"This time Lord Beerus, I am going to graze you. THAT I PROMISE!" Zack yelled.

-Cue Flow Hero-

Zack rushed in, before Lord Beerus could even touch him.

'H-He's faster!? How!? Wait I see, I knew something was off about him when I felt his energy before, he is full of Divine Energy, despite just becoming a Super Saiyan God. If that is so, then there is no need for me to use only 3% of my power. I will use ALL 100% of it.'