Chapter 39: An Old Friend Appears!

3rd Person POV

Two weeks have past since the battle between Lord Beerus and Zackary has ended, and the saiyan duo was ready to leave with Whis for their training.

IF, Compa, Neptune and Nepgear were present, but Vert, Noire and Blanc had to be at their Basilicoms, so they watch over their own respective continent. They gave the best of luck to the duo, though.

"Zack, you better come back soon, alright?" IF asked.

"Yeah IF, don't worry it won't be so long. If you guys need some of our combat expertise, then call us." Zack told them all, making them nod.

"Are you sure you are going to be okay, Zack?" Nepgear asked.

"Don't worry, Nepgear! I will be fine! We won't be gone for long!" Zack assured her.

"Alright" Nepgear said, before Zack knelt down and pecked her on the cheek.

"Oh come on Zack, give me a kiss too! You are starting to make me jealous." Neptune pouted, before the saiyan did just that.

"Come on bro!" Koan called for Zack.

"Oh! Before I go, Neptune, listen to Histy alright? And Nepgear, stop worrying, everything will be fine." Zack said, before putting his hand on Whis's shoulder.

"We're off! Bye everyone!" Whis said, before they all disappeared in a trail of light.

"Wait Whis?" Zack asked.

"Yes Zack?"

"How long did you say it takes to get to Lord Beerus' planet?" Zack asked.

"I would like to know as well." Koan commented

"About 21 minutes I believe." Whis said, shocking them a little.

"Really!? It's that far! Can't we go any faster?" Zack asked, shocked.

"This is the fastest I can go, Zack." Whis replied, when Zack almost lost his grip from Whis.

"Woah! Whew! What happens if I lose my grip!?" Zack asked, still holding on.

"I would recommend not doing that. But if you must know, you would be in the reaches of space." Whis explained.

"Yikes! Okay! That doesn't sound too good!" Zack said, imagining himself floating in the almost neverending body of outer space.

For the next 21 minutes, Zack and Koan had nothing to do except hold on to Lord Beerus's teacher. Along the trip, they asked Whis questions.

They appeared on Lord Beerus' planet, seeing a huge tree, and the whole island on the planet looked like an upside down triangle. There was also lots of grass similar to Gamindustri's own. A light blueish green grass. Suddenly the saiyan brothers felt two familiar ki signatures nearby.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Two voices roared, before stopping each other's attacks.

"That's enough you two." Whis stated, making the other two saiyans stop sparring.

"What is it, Whis?" Zack noticed the voice, and looked up to see Goku.

"You will both be training these two. I take it, you have some catching up to do." Whis asked, as the saiyan brothers nodded.

"Splendid! While you all catch up, I will go check on Lord Beerus." Whis said, walking towards the giant tree.

Both Vegeta and Goku landed, seeing Zack and Koan.

"Zack! Good to see you!" Goku said, before turning serious "I see that you have gotten stronger! Way stronger than last time when we fused!"

"Wait Kakarot, are you telling me you fused with him?" Vegeta asked, rather shocked.