The ending

"Jared, get out." Peppa snorted. Jared nodded and walked up towards the door.
"Bye Evan, don't die." Jared snickered, and shut the door behind him.
Evan waited, glancing up at Peppa. Suddenly, Peppa put a blindfold on Evan.
So this is it. This is how I die. Evan thought.
Then, a new, but familiar voice: "You can take off the blindfold now." Was that-
Sure enough, when Evan took off the blindfold and there was Connor Murphy, Peppa Pig costume on the floor.
"Connor!" Evan squeaked, and ran up to the taller boy, engulfing him in a hug. Connor laughed.
"This was Jared and Zoe's idea, by the way. Sorry if I scared you." Connor said, stroking Evan's fluffy hair.
"J-Jared? Why did they d-do this? And w-why'd you agree?" Evan asked.
"Well, I know it might've been scary going out with all those other people out celebrating Halloween, so I bought you a bag of candy." Connor said nervously. "So you wanna go back to your house?"
And the two walked back to Evan's house, neither of them noticing Jared shouting kinky at them. Or the camera in his hands.

Fin.

Soooo yeah. If your wondering why this chapter was way better than the others, it's cause my friend Drithi12 wrote this ending, so check out her works! And follow her! (She raised the standards of my stuff too high sksksk)