Happy Halloween My Twin

WARNING -INCEST-
If you do not like that or find it uncomfortable, skip this chapter!!!
————————————————————

Jake and I stood in front of the mirror examining our cat costumes. "Jake we look sexy."

"Nope Jace you look sexier than me." I blushed at the outburst. Yes I did blush. I've liked my twin ever since I can remember. His emerald eyes sparkled when he looked into my red ones. Well red contacts. We were almost exactly the same although my hair is short and black and his is short and blondish white. Like Draco Malfoy's hair.

It was the middle of the day and we were already getting ready for Halloween. We've decided to spend it together instead of going to a party, so that means snuggle and movies. Good combination I think.

"Hey lets watch Tv until later k?" I asked.

"Ok lets just take our costumes off and get comfortable." I nod my head in response trying to ignore the fact that he is about to strip out of his clothes in front of me.

Soon enough we were in pajama pants and shirtless. Jake sat down in the bean bag chair and turned on the Tv. "Come sit down." He patted his lap. I shyly walked over to were he sat and lowered myself onto his lap. I leaned back into his chest as we watched Scooby Doo. We gotta get in the spirit right?

All I could think was that I a tired of waiting for him. I need to show him how much I love him. My butt was right over his cock when I got a great idea. I slowly started to grind on him making sure to move my butt on that spot on his pajama bottoms.

"Ja-Jace what are...you....doing?" He asked. "Ohh Jace." I turned me on at the sound of my name tumbling from his pink lips. I started to get a little bit faster when the phone rang. Jake reached over, got the phone, and answered it.

"Hello?" He panted silently. "Oh hey mom. Yeah we are doing just fine." I never stopped grinding and I reached behind me to get a hold of his sides so that I could grind faster.

'Yeah mom, I'm fine. Love you see you soon bye." He immediately hung up and grabbed my hips. I got up, turned the Tv off and got on my knees in front of him. I stared into his lust-filled eyes before crashing my lips to his. It was soft and passionate at first, but soon became hungry. I moaned as Jake slid his hands onto my neck.

My hands made their way up his bare chest and around his neck. I pecked him on the lips one more time before pulling back to look into his eyes. "You have beautiful eyes." I informed him.

"Mmmmmm. Thank you." He licked his lips. I leaned back down to get to his pants.

"Off." I mumbled as I took the pants off. I could see the big bulge in his underwear. I bent down and licked the cock through his underwear.

"Jace." He moaned. Reaching up to pull the underwear down I licked it one last time. Once his clothes where off completely I grabbed his erection in my hands. Jake gasped and arched his back as I started to stroke it. I licked my lips and took it in my mouth.

"Ohh fuck Jace." He moaned. I wiggle the tip of his slit and started sucking again.

"I want to ride you Jake." I groaned when I stopped sucking. "I need you."

"Turn around and get on all fours." I did as he said and got on all fours. Jake swiftly took my pants and underwear off.

"Jaakkee. Oh fuck." The moan rumbled from my lungs as he licked my hole. He continued to lick, but I gasped and shivered when he stuck his tongue in my hole flicking it in and out. I shuddered with pleasure.

I groaned in pain as he stretched me open by sliding a finger into my hole. After adding another finger he went knuckle deep. I whined when he took them out, but got excited again as he pulled me up straight and lowered me onto his throbbing dick. We didn't even need lube because of his pre-cum.