Chapter 2 "Who? What? I don't know!"

A year ago, Alex (Narrator - Alex Melgar) was in math class, everyone seemed the same, but then an unfamiliar face was seen, Alex looked at him, he noticed his bright blue eyes, and the eyes showed : nervousness and certainty. Alex wanted to walk up to the guy with dirty blonde hair, but the longer he stared at the guy, the faster his heart ran, Alex has never had a crush, so he doesn't know what this feeling is! Alex walks up to the blonde, and says Hi! but these words were hard to say, he tripped and stumbled on his words. The blonde looks at Alex, surprised, he ask's, : "Are you okay?" the blonde shows concern in his eyes, Alex can tell what the Blondie is feeling by just looking at his eyes. Alex's face starts to fluster, the Blondie points it out and Alex quickly ask's to go to the bathroom, he was denied, then the bell rang, Alex grabbed his stuff and quickly ran out the door, the Blondie yelled "Hey! wait!" but Alex left.

The next day Alex Was super anxious to go to math, Alex was praying that the Blondie wouldn't talk to him, Alex's prayers weren't answered, and instead the Blondie asked Alex "Hey! What's your favorite anime?" The Blondie asked, with a smile, and a shimmer of joy inside his eye. Alex answered with his heart in his hand "O-Oh! I, I-It's Fairy Tail!" Alex said uncertainly. 

The Last Day Of 6th grade

Alex finally found out the Blondie's name, it was David, Alex planned to say hi to David at the last day of school, field day ended early, because it rained, Alex felt... lonely, because he didn't speak to David, but as soon as Alex started gathering his things from his locker David approached and talked to Alex and gave him a High five! Alex was flustered, but after summer... Alex Changed, during class Alex just wanted to sleep and never wake up, but it's to early for that, David won't talk to Alex anymore, so Alex has moved on.

Chapter 2

End