Chapter 3 The Beginning

School starts in an hour, and Alex is still, asleep, after 30 minutes Alex wakes up in a rush, he quickly takes a shower, Alex checks his phone, 5 minutes left, he puts on old shoes, and a jacket, even though it's summer. Alex arrives at school, he runs to his locker, but in the process bumps Maddie, Maddie says loudly : "OYE?! Que te pasa?! Que no ves?!" Alex quickly apologizes, rubs his eyes and speed-walks to his locker, (What Maddie said was 'Hey! whats wrong with you?! can't you see?!') Math starts, it's boring like usual, in-fact it's so boring that every time that the teacher talks, it feels like she is draining your happiness away. Class ends, Alex goes to his locker and throws everything back in, he get ready for P.E. Alex looks at Maddie, as he sees her gloomy face, she was throwing a dark-gloomy-vibe every where she went, Alex walked up to her and noticed her swollen-red eyes, the wet marks  on her face, Alex reached out to Maddie, but Maddox jumps in front of him, "AGHHH" Alex yells in a high pitched voice, Maddox starts blabbing about "How boring P.E. is" Alex agrees with Maddox, then Maddox says "You know who I ship with right?" Alex's jaw drops to the floor and he starts squealing with glee "Who?!" Alex is starting to fan girl, Maddox looks at Alex with a evil grin on her face, Alex starts to fear who she ships. Maddox opens her mouth and is about to speak and then-- *Bell rings* horror fills Maddox, and Alex's face, they rush to P.E Alex changes out, and while walking into the gym he makes eye contact with "The Blondie" Alex's cheeks turn rosy pink, "The Blondie" smiles brightly while Alex pouts to his base spot. After P.E, Alex meets up with Maddox again and they continue their conversation, Alex notices that the Blondie is standing behind him, discussing something with his friends,  Alex tries not to eavesdrop so he continues to talk to Maddox. After arriving at the cafeteria, Alex remember the "ship" Maddox never told him, as soon as Alex opens his mouth to spit out the question, Hunter tackles Alex from behind, a sound, ear piercing came out of Alex's mouth, Hunter looked surprised, and confused, Alex apologized for the demonic sound that came out of his mouth. Alex spotted The Blondie and his face turned bright pink, once again, Maddox saw what was going on, so did Hunter,  Maddox and Hunter, both pushed Alex towards The Blondie, While this is happening, the Blondie was talking to his friends, The Blondie noticed the heat, and took off his aesthetic, rainbow jacket, he tied it on his waist.  The Blondie smiled, his bright blue eye shifted in the direction of Alex, his face started to turn pink, and then Maddie covered The Blondie's view, when she passed by, tearing up next to Maria. Maddie was crying, Maria yelped "Maddie, you have to breakup with him! like seriously he cheated on you for the 11th time!" Maddie, with teary and swollen eyes said "I-I know, but like, i don't know, I just-" *Maddie wipes her tears*  "I just can't" says Maddie, Maria looks at Maddie, "Are you kidding?! Andy doesn't deserve you, go find someone else! there are so many people, why can't you choose someone else?!" Maria yells, Maddie looks at Maria "It's easy for you to say."