Chapter 17

Jisoo's POV

It's been a day since me and Jennie left Lisa's house and that's when Jennie started crying none stop. Thank god today is Sunday. It's 11 in the morning, right now me and Jennie sitting on our kitchen table eating breakfast. I never seen my unnie this sad before. She stopped talking to me, all she does is wake up, get something to eat, go back to her room and cry all day long. Her room is so messy, used tissues everywhere. I tried to ask her many time what really happened in the park but she didn't said anything. She really cares for Lisa.

We were sitting cross each other in awkward silence. Then my phone rang and it was Rose. It made me blush but I hope that she going to talk about Lisa not about us.

K.J: "Hey Jennie it's Rose, I'll be right back"
I excused myself but she didn't even care. I quietly signed under my breath and made my way to living room. I picked up my phone.

R: "Hey Jisoo, how's Jennie doing?"
I can tell from her voice that she's worried about Jennie.

K.J: "she's doing fine, she never stopped crying after we left"

R: "aw poor thing, anyways I talked to Lisa yesterday and she's really sorry about what she said to her. She wants to started everything new with Jennie on Monday, which is tomorrow."
wow...I'm in shock. Lisa wants to start everything new? That's not Lisa Manoban.

K.J: "w-woah...really?? I mean that doesn't sound like L-Lisa"
Now Jennie was looking at my way because I said Lisa's name. Whipped Unnie.

R: "I know, but Jennie is slowly changing Lisa. It's a really good thing. Earlier I was talking to her about Jennie and she
s-smiled."
Lalisa Manoban smiled BECAUSE OF MY BEST FRIEND?!? I really need to tell everything what Rose just told me to Jennie.

K.J: "Rose I'll text you later, I should tell Jennie what will happen tomorrow at school....yep got it...ok bye!!"
I hang up my phone with wide smile on my face. I was doing my happy dance then Jennie cleared her throat right behind me. I turned around finding tried Jennie with bowl cereal in her hands.

J: "Unnie why are you so happy? Did Rose ask you out on a date?"
I wish...but it will happen one day. I thought to myself.

K.J "no she didn't, but something way better happened...."
I paused for a while to see Jennie's reaction, I can see that she's loosing patience.

J: "come on just tell me or I'm going back to my room"

K.J: "ok ok! Lisa is very sorry about what happened and she wants to start everything new with you. Tomorrow she will say sorry to you"
After what came out from my mouth Jennie drop her bowl cereal on the ground, making a mess...again.

K.J: "YA!!! are you kidding me Jennie Kim?! I'm not cleaning that up it's your me-"

J: "w-what did you just say?!?! Did I hear that right!!?"
Ugh...she's so annoying sometimes.

K.J: "yes you heard it right, n-"
Before I finish my sentence Jennie ran up stairs.

K.J: "Ya! Clean your mess up!!"
I screamed so loud even Dalgom was hiding her ears.

J: "Unnie but I have to get ready for tomorrow!!! I can't see Lisa like this! Can you please clean up for me?! I'll buy you chicken later!"
She's so whipped for Lisa. It's cute. I finally got my best friend back from sad tears. I loudly signed and started cleaning up Jennie's mess.
Tomorrow is going to be a interesting day at school.