Chapter 3

~-.*.-~The next day~-.*.-~

________________________________________________________________________________

"RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG"

 As the final bell rang, Glory strode into the hallway, heading towards her locker, which was in the east wing of the school. As she walked past the library, she caught a glimpse of Starflight reading through the shaded windows. Turning the corner, she swerved expertly through the stream of students, finally reaching her locker. 

"45-1-15", she muttered under her breath. After a hard tug, the door swung open, nearly hitting her face. Her shocked expression must have been amusing, because the boy next to her snickered. she put her white binder and rainbow pencil case in, and slammed her locker door. Glory's mouth corners lifted up slightly when she entered full sunlight. The sun warmed her, and she would lounge in its warmth for hours if she wasn't so busy.

-

Deathbringer walked out of the school. His friends were talking about something, but he searched for Glory. He was absolutely lovesick. Glory was just so..."Smart, amazing, kind, witty, beautiful, gorgeous,  passionate, strong, brave, ...oh, my list goes on and on, doesn't it?", he winced. He spotted her getting on her bike, to go who knows where. Proudly, he strided to his gleaming new car. 

 "HEY", he shouted "GLORY!"

She whipped around, her hair flowing around her. He was in love, so, so, so in love.

"SEE YA LATER BABE!"

And with that, and an eye roll from the pretty girl on the bike, he zoomed off campus.

________________________________________________________________________________

Extra:

Sunny walked away from the entrance, and as soon as she hear deathbringer call Glory "BABE" she knew she had the best fangirl expression on her face!

Sunny:☆o☆

Glory: -_-

________________________________________________________________________________

OOF it's short, sorry.