ÀI SHÌ WÚFǎ YÙCÈ DE

P Pha POV

Springy mattress supported the weight of mine as I sat.I brought close both of legs to my chest and rounded them with my arms.Jawlines sharpened as I clenched my gum.

".....Nong...Wayoo.....".As if by magic,the name of mouth-watering-cutie-pie with snow white fair skin anddd.......

I looked down my member that seemed to be react with what I was thinking.

"Calm down boy".Laughed due to my overloaded excitement.

How I knew his name?Surely,it was because I eavesdropped their conversation.Rushed out hectically to  my shiny red Tesla car after a piece of my mind retaliated with punches on face.Honestly,I was feeling bad hitting the innocent angelic baby boy...I meant the guy,brat Wayo.So that,I made my way back to that lil boy.As stepping closer to them,I overheard of what they talking about.I myself saw nong Wayo was hit by his own best friend.Also,I myself saw tears of him was so pure and how fragile he was.How I wished I could stand for him and let him felt  protected.But,it was not a right moment now.

"Soon..nong Wayo.P Pha will embrace you in my hug".

"Hahahahahaa.....Idiot me.It's too early"monologued me.I smirked idiotically,alone thinking about my so called confident addressing him as nong Wayo. "But, fuuxxxxxkkk he's so freaking cute,my baby Yo".Glittered with gay and heart was fluttering at first but then a question knocked my sense.

GOD!!!!

Let me have just a string....one fucking string of light from you.Granted me an idea how I supposed to court on him when I just punched him mercilessly......
I wanted to have him but it's not easy my lovely readers.My pride was hurted. What I meant he was cute and I were macho but I lost to him....................
Do you actually get what I tried to say?

I wanna cry.....TT

Nevermind,to simplify what I felt and just in case I did not introduce myself yet,I wrote this for you.

And don't look back at intro,I asked mr.writer not to expose my privacy.
55555555

I'm Phana Kongthanin,uprising model and actor in Melbourne, Australia.I was also well-known as Adonis,god of beauty and desire.5 digit number I earned monthly.A flick of my finger was able to faint all the girl that were drooling over me.Unfortunately,my sexual orientation was not tend to girl but guy...... especially adorable one.Bad for me as he did steal my attention the moment I laid eyes on him.Maybe it was true.Love at first sight did exist.

My heart chose him.
Yesss,you guys were right.
He was indescribably  cute.
Universe had gifted him for me.
Shoot Cupid's arrow straight to my little door
BANG love at first sight did exist
And me the proof
Not everyone were so lucky to find love
But just this time God let me feel the power of it much sooner

Neverthless,I was too shy to say "I like you,nong Wayo".

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

But my nong Wayo was more precious than my ego!!!!!!!!

Without realising,I rolled on the tiled floor and I did tear my pillow.....

A white feather landed on my nose.

AAAACCCCHHHHOOOOOO.
Rest In Peace masculine image of Phana Kongthanin.You were defeated by nerdy little princess named Wayo Panichayasawad.

"MANNNN UPPP PHANA KONGTHANIN!!!I can make him fall head over heel for me".Yeahh....I burst out my inner spirit.Screamed like big wolf .Yet then,I  turned to be a little kitten after got scolded by my mom.

"YAHHHHHHH!!!!Could you turn down your voice,son of a bitch????".My eardrum was totally damaged and I was at verge of becoming deaf.But I was not deaf enough not to hear the word of "son of a bitch".

"I'm your son,maeee kha".55555555

Literally,that was my last sentence before my mae suffocated me till death with her onion-smelling hands. HAHAHAHAHA

Don't believe the part "till death".She won't kill me,her biological son.After all,she was my ultimate supporter in my life and she knew my biggest secret.....

I'M GAY and my husband is NONG WAYOO!!!!Or should he be my wife?Lemme think.....

While smiling charmingly,I look up to the sky.

"I will do anything it takes to get you.Wait nong Yo, P Pha is coming"

With that,I resigned myself from working as model for Playboy and.....

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Just a lil update.No joking my life too packed.Soon I can up another chapter is in December....Nevermind I never give up even takes 10 years to complete this story.HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!