The solo mission

Ruby pov

I went on a solo mission to retreve a special flower that makes.....something happen I forgot,I think it's dangerous or it needs to be removed,the rest of my team were on a solo mission too.

I saw a amazing flower field then a flower taller than the rest it was pink with black tips.I went to grab it but a rusling sound cought my attention I turned to see a large beowolf but it was wrapped with vines and flowers blooming on it.I went to grab cresenet rose but something grabbed my hand i turned to see a vine wrapping around my hand.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

The vines pulled me tworeds the flower and everything went black

----0

Later

Ruby pov

I woke up I felt weird I looked around and I was at Mount forgus,I looked at my hands to my horror my hands were covered in vines and some flowers.

I let out a dinosaur sounding roar,I covered my mouth to find out if was shaped like a Grimm and it was also covered in plants mostly vines,

???:r-ruby?

I turned to see a human black cat thing,my spikes on my back pirked up as I let out a hiss.

Blake:i-it's me Blake you got turned into a monster too......

She sat next to me,I felt happy I put my head on her legs her fur was soft I felt her flinch a lettle before she relaxed.

Blake:it's unfair we should have been more careful.

I felt an erge to nuzzle her but I rested,I felt her rubing my now soft back I ended up nuzzleng her.

Blake:w-woah!

----------

Tbc