Pair of Eye that Can See All [Soulflower]

Byeongkwan furrowed his eyebrows. He looking at one particular fan. A girl that stand quite far from stage; wearing a white shirt (that somehow looked similar with one of the clothes Junhee wear on Undercover MV) which has black and blue strings. Now that girl busy take a picture of two girls beside her.
It wasn't the clothes or the action that kind of catched Byeongkwan's eyes. It was the flowers that he see at her arm that make Byeongkwan's eyes go wide.
Pansy; thoughtfulness.
Cheery blossoms; kindness.
Fern; sincerity.
Byeongkwan swear that the flowers were not there minutes ago, when he catched the first glimpse of that girl. But now, when he looked at that girl for the second time unconciously, suddenly he see flower blooming on her forearm, in front of his eyes. What the h--
Byeongkwan hold his curse words, concentrate on the girl that now give the phone to one of the girl beside her. From what it seem, the phone owner asked help from that girl to take picture of her and her friend holding something that looked like giant cactus plushies. Suddenly, flowers blossom (again) in front of his eyes; but now it not only appear on that girl's hand, but also on hand of the other two girls.
Pear blossom; lasting friendship.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soulflower can appear and blooming on any part of your body, reflecting your own soul.
Your soul, not your mind or your heart. Your soul, because your soul supossed to reflected your ownself better. Most of the peoples thinks it was only a myth, a legend, or a bedtime stories; because apparently most peoples can't see them. Only peoples with "the eyes" that can see it.

Surprise, surprise, it is not a myth.
Byeongkwan eyes is one of "the eyes".
At first, Byeongkwan doesn't realize it. Not everyone will have soulflower after all. Only strong feeling from the soul that can make the soulflower bloom and it will only bloom from their feeling for themself, or for someone that not blood related with them. It won't bloom from feelings for their parents, siblings, or childrens. Byeongkwan doesn't know why it works like that, but because of that, he never see a single soulflower until his teenager ages. Apparently, peoples usually start have a strong feeling for themself or other peoples than their family at that ages.
The first soulflower he notice are pink flowers that was attached behind the ear of his class leader.
Hollyhock; ambition.

 Hollyhock; ambition

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 16, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Soulflower (One Shot Collection)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें