The Ink

IT WAS 2:86 AM. YES THATS POSSIBLE. IVE TRIED.

You scanned the floor for your diary, when a man in a hoodie and sunglasses approached. Something about him... Seemed familiar, but you couldn't really tell, since he was, you know, wearing sunglasses and a black hoodie. Perhaps he smelled familiar.

You figured you should probably run. Men with black hoodies and sunglasses in office supply stores almost always meant trouble. Almost always. Especially in office supply stores...

The figure placed a hand on your shoulder. He smelled like... Cupcakes? Weird. He turned to face you and removed his glasses and hoodie. You dropped everything. Standing right before you was...

THE HARRY STYLES. THE. HARRY. STYLES.

"Missing something?" he asked in his deep, British voice.

Great. He found your diary, which was filled with all of your love stories about him. Some, you would rather him not read.

"I'm here to give you the number one thing on your list," he said, leaning closer to you.

Oh boy, here it was. The final countdown. He had obviously read the TEN THINGS I WANT IN LIFE page of your diary, on which the number one item was TO BE LOVED BY HARRY STYLES. Wow... This was amazing.

He placed something in your hand. It was square, like a ring box. You couldn't believe what was happening. You looked down to see the most beautiful...