Chapter 2

*bell rings.
"Come on lilith, we have to meet those losers outside of school"
We picked our bags up and made our way to the school field. They were all there waiting for us.
Me and lilith shared a glance of concern as they stood gasping at us.
I gave them a "FuCk oFf" look and they all looked away. "S-s-so what are we g-g-gonna do n-now?" One of them asked
"Jesus christ b b b Bill spit if fucking out" I'm pretty sure that was richie.
I rolled my eyes and looked at my watch. Wed been stood here for 30mins already. After finally deciding, we were going to go and "hang" at the arcade. Lilith looked at me concerned and I winked and laughed. They all turned round at us and got on their bikes. We ran alongside them as we both passed physical education. We walked in and went straight to pac man.
"Oh fuck yea" I shouted and lilith nudged me and hissed "shut up you're attracting attention "
I slid my money into the slot and begun to play.

"Holy shit , mother fucker dude. I created a new high score" the whole losers club came over and watched. One of them, a girl pulled me aside and said " hi I'm Beverley! Its sooooo nice to have a few more girls around.:" she pointed to one with curly hair shifted to the side "this is stan he doesnt talk unless it's to stop richie from talking" she laughed. And stan waved.

We ayed video games until it was time to go. "Great time guys . I gotta go though so I'll catch you at school tomorrow?" I smiled 
They all nodded and me and lilith walked home. We regarded each. Other and I ran straight to my room."amazu" I heard someone call my name . I looked frantically around to see a balloon?  And small red balloon. I rushed over to it and it popped. But something fell out of it . I screamed as a small clown keychain fell. Ut grew bigger and bigger until it was life size. "We all float down here!"it gave a sickening smile and I screamed "fuck off you crackhead asshole" he ran towards me and disintegrated into smoke on the way.i rushed over to the phone and the line was busy "bullshit"i shouted. "AMAZU" I heard my mother call and I just rolled my eyes. I ran upstairs and slammed the door . I'm going to bed.

New chapter Gracie's work 🖤🖤 AuThOr10101