Chapter 3

When i wake up there was something wrong . Not that why is Lilith in my room. But  from when does She have Green eyes . She always have Dark blue not light Green . It was scary a bit . "Hey did you change your eye color ?" and when i ask her eye color start being black, white , blue , Green , Orange and at last red . "We All float Down there." she start laughing but not like her cute laugh like She have but like some creepy clown. She turned in that clown in 2 seconds and then he jump at me but i was faster and fall of bed . Then i run at door and slap with them . I was breathing so hard. Is that real ? That was question in my head on what i dont have answer. "Yeah it's real !" Say my reflection i wasnt at my home i was in miror labyrint . So now it's time to tell you my most fear it's mirors and reflection. I start screaming and crying and my reflection wasnt there and it was more scary then when She was there . Now was in the miror my old best friend . She died . But not normal or like that She sucide . No. She was in miror labyrint and She can't  find way out so she start panicated and from that much panic She Saw her reflection move but not like her so she get heart atack. I think your asking how Can i know? Becose i was there. I Saw that and after she get her heart atack someone came to us and help me and Melisa out. But Melisa died here so she can't know that we are out and Safe. Now i was at the same labyrint that before and on the same place i start crying more and screaming too . I close my eyes and tell to my self it not real . And i opened my eyes and then i wasnt there i was at home and hear someone runing up to me . It was my mom She Saw me run to me hug and ask me what's wrong i tell her what i Saw. She look at me soooooo sad She know what happend that night . "Sweatie it's only memories dont worry they can't hurt you and that whit Lilith i can't explain you. Now get up and if you want you Can stay home today how do you want." She bit smile to me and then leave. I wanted to go to school . So i get ready to school and then take my lunch and go to school . I start walking and when i came to school i saw Lilith whit her blue beautiful eyes so i run to her and hug her. Then i Saw loser club going in school so we stop huging and go to school too.

Ok chapter 3 now is working on chapter 4 so it will be today too. 🖤🎈🖤 AuThOr10101