Scene 1

"And...done!", exclaimed Yuyi when she finished writing the last check. She had written checks for 5 charities and her house bill. Each check was $10,000 (except for the house bill). She took her porcelain cup of tea of her mahogany table and turned on her flat screen tv and started watching tv. "Yuyi! Come out to the balcony the view is great!", called her boyfriend Jo. But of course there was 5 balconies so she had to follow his voice. He was on the balcony on the fourth floor. On her way, she tripped on what appeared to be a newspaper. The headline read,"Man Murdered Girlfriend For Fame & Money By Pushing Her Off Balcony." It didn't have a picture, the name of the writer or the publishing company. "Weird.", she thought,"We don't get newspapers." And she ran happily to her balcony.

"Look."said her boyfriend, Jo & he pointed straight to their beautiful garden with tall trees and beautiful flowers under a bright blue sky with puffy clouds. "Its so beautiful" said Yuyi. "Yeah, beautiful view right, its too bad it has to end though." Jo said. "What, what do you mean -" and then the next thing she knew she was about to fall off the balcony while being her beloved boyfriend had his hands around her neck yet not so tight. "Sweet dreams, Yuyi." "But i thought you loved me" Yuyi gasped. "You were well convinced, though that is the point since I am an actor and all." He laughed slightly maniacally when he pushed her off the balcony. Her scream was high pitched.

His plan worked out perfectly.