/ 19 / min yoongi

updated: 24/jan/2021

Yoongi finished the inner-boob tattoo on the woman laid on the tattoo chair and took off the protective gloves and mask, as he ordered her to dress. The young woman jumped out of the chair and ran to Yoongi, grabbing his arm.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked with a pout, still undressed and careless about the fact that her boobs were completely naked. "I thought we had fun last time."

"We did, Chungha, but that was last time. I've told you I'm not interested anymore." He replied, sighing as he bypassed his desk and sat at his chair, looking concentrated on documents in front of him. 

It was hard for him to refuse the woman in front of him, but it was less hard than he thought it was.

"We had a deal. It's not like we're dating, or else. You can fuck whoever you want, same as me, but in the end, we would always come back to each other." She reminded him and Yoongi looked up at her and her still naked torso.

He couldn't deny that Chungha was getting under his skin. They had that type of chemistry and they worked well together. It was as she said. They were friends with benefits, no strings attached, they could fuck whoever they wanted, but when she came to him, they were exclusive.

Chungha was a stewardess who was always flying around the world, so that kind of relationship worked just fine for them. They met on an airplane. Yoongi had gone to Japan to learn a few techniques and to make a collaboration in a tattoo parlor of a Japanese friend of his, and when he was coming back to Korea, Chungha caught his eyes. And he caught hers. 

We could say that their flight was more interesting than any other they took before.

"I'm sorry. I just..."

"Are you in love?" She asked with a frown and he looked up, shocked by her question.

"W-what? No!" Denied feelings stirred a stingy sensation inside his skin.

"Because if that is the case, you can tell me. It's part of our deal." Chungha was now putting on her bra as she started to realize that nothing would happen between them at that moment.

In the same rules book, they made for their carefree relationship, it had a single clause that could end everything. If one of them falls in love with another person, they could end their relationship amicably.